Yeah !!!!!!

Kai pov

After we went to the mountain,  dad ask  me to bring her.  Her house,  so we went to her house.... and I was amazed and right now I know why dad tell me that her family  was the most richest in the world. Went we arrive it's was like going into and Booth camp for the soldiers.  It was full of soldiers I thought like a security guard but it's was soldiers. I park my car at the parking lot....  they even have parking lot.  I can see a lot if their  workers maybe are  standing in a long line.  And once... not we maybe Krystal step in her house all of them bow at her. "Welcome home, miss Krystal " two old man say. "Thanks Mr.Byun and Mr. Park " she reply." Wait Krystal , Mr. Byun and Mr. Park?  " I ask her. "You don't know them they are your friend father,  byun baekhyun and park chanyeol " reply  her. Oh so that why I feel like similar.  So we arrive at the living room and I saw my dad and her Dad. We sat beside each other dads. "So jongin it's has been a long time since  I meet you " say Mr. Jung . "Yes it's has been a long time dad " reply me. And we Call each other father dads. "So I have something to tell both if you " my dad start to talk. "Jongin soojung I knew both of you love each other as brother and sister " my dad say.  And my dad was wrong I didn't love her as sister but as my girlfriend or future wife. "So I want both of you to get married by 2 month from now " say him.  After I hear that I was like jumping in a field full if all my favorite cartoons .

Krystal pov.

After dad say that I was also happy because I got to married with my first love. After that we left our father to talks to each  other. "Soojungah didn't you happy? " ask him. "Of course I am happy baby " reply  me. He grin at me and.... he kissing me and we are at my room right now. We kissing like for 20 minutes. "Honey I will not let anybody touch you except me " he say to me.

#sorry for my mistake.  And send me a feedback.