Chapter 3:

Chapter 3:

          Over the next few months I am beaten countless times. Over and over. I havn't seen myself sense I was taken but I can only imagine I am black and blue everywhere and I do mean everywhere. My body aches everyday from the beating's. I have turned into a hard shell of my old bubbly self. I am no longer trusting.

        I am told that "he" will be here any minute to come "talk" to me. I dread this, he only comes in here when he wants to beat me, and I am too sore from the beating two days ago. I think he sprained my ankle and I really don't want it to get hurt again. All the sudden my thoughts are interrupted by the metal door creaking open. I don't dare turn around, that only angers him. I hear his boots clink on the hard floors, a sound that gives me nightmares ever single night.

        "Get up!" He screams at me.

        I do as he says but once I put pressure on the sprained ankle I collapse onto the hard floor, jarring my aching body. I push my stringy hair out of my teary eyes and look up from the floor. I am shocked to see somebody with him, a very hot somebody.

      "For God's sake Mercy, this is not the time to be thinking if a guys hot or not! He's probley here to help "him" beat you up some more!" I think to myself.

     " Garret, help her for Christ's sake!" I here the a new voce say. The hot guy? I think hopefully. No he just wants to hurt me like everyone else, he doen't care, I tell myself.

      "No! Why would I touch filth like that?" Garret asks shocked.

       Has he seen himself?

      " Fine, I will! And she's not filth!" They new guy says,  like he's angry.

       I feel him lift me up and  set me down on the bed. Then leans down and looks me the eye. Wow, he had the most beautiful blue eyes.Theu could hole me there for hours.

         "Are you okay?" He asks. I say nothing not trusting him.

        " God, Sebastian get away from her!" Garret says like I disgust him.

         He doesn't move just contenuies kneeling in front of me.

        " Why, did you do that to her?" The new guy apparently Sebastian asks deathly.

        " Look at her! Wouldn't you." Garret  says, like thats an explanation.

         " No" The new guys says softly almost like he's trying to talk to me. No he just wants to hurt me. I tell my self again

        I see  Garret take Sebastian into a corner and talk to him in low tones, like he doen't want me to here. I'm  fixing to turn back around when I here them say...