Chapter 4: Sebastians POV AND Mercy's POV

Chapter 4: Sebastian P.O.V.

          After I leave her room, I race toward that bastard's room.Anger coursing through my veins I slam the door open. I see "him" laying peacefully on his bed with not a single bruise on him That's going to change now!

          I walk slowly over to his bed , when I get right up to him I grab him by the shirt and slam him up against the wall. The anger in side of me growing, I can feel the turn wanting to come. I push it back thinking about the innocents in the building.

         I slam him again and he opens his eyes and looks at me with wide fearful eyes and screams. Damn you would think that he would know that I  would only enjoy this more when he does that? I bang his head up again and again against the wall utill he passed out. I feel the change coming, I try to hold it back but it comes anyway. I look right before I'm fully changed to see someone in the doorway, Who is it?

Mercy's P.O.V.

       I am in my room when I here screams. I get up quickly and go to the door and peek out to see if any-ones there. Luckily there is no one, so I follow the screams coming form the left. I run towards it, adrenaline pumping through me. I arrive at the the door where the screams are coming from and burst through the door.

      I look in the room and find the last thing I was expecting.Sebastian changing into a freaking wolf  right in front on my eyes. He is now fully changed now and he looks towards me, I scream. I am quited by him coming closer with a look of concern in his ice blue eyes. I back up agaist  the wall until my back hits the wall. He only comes closer, and the next thing I know I have a naked Sebastian right in from of me. I can't help it I scream bloody murder and try to run to the door, but I am caught by an  hand. Sebastian.

      " Will you please let me explain?" He say pleadingly.

       I say nothing, still frozen still. A freaking Werewolf, a you kidding me?

      " No. " He says. What? Oh Wait he did not just read my mind!

      " Did you just read my mind?!" I ask angrily.

       " I may have." He say visibly flinching.

       " Don't do it again!" I yell at him.

       " Yes Mam'." He says mockingly

        I give him a death glare.

        So if he's a wolf then why is he here? I think to myself.

        " Why are you here?" I ask him.

        " To save you." He says simply.

         " Why would a wolf wan to save me?" I ask him.