Chapter 4

* 2 weeks later *

Noel:

A lot has changed since that radio interview, but in a good way. Niall and I have been talking a lot more and I have been skypeing and have been talking to each other a little more flirty like. I really like it. Right now im waiting at the airport for Niall to land. I feel sorry for Niall because he has to see me after 4 hours of dance practice. Ratchet. But, I fixed myself up as much as I could. to be pretty enough to even be seen with Niall. Whatever pretty looks like . Uggghhhh im so tired of waiting I just want to see him already! Im so worried, what if im not as pretty as he remembers and he won't like me anymore?!?!?! I thought to myself. " The flight from Dallas, Texas to Louisiana has now landed. " said the announcer lady. Finally.

I walk up to where the exit of the plane is and I wait for him to get off. Finally I spot him, he's in sweat pants, a plain white t-shirt , and a red Miami Heat snapback and he had a luggage in one hand and a guitar case in the other. " Niall! " I call out. Shit, I didn't mean to do that, I hope I don't attract fans. He hears my call for him and a bright wide smile spreads across his face. He swiftly walks over to me, drops his stuff next to me and engulfs me in a big hug and picks me up a little in the process. Man was he good at giving hugs.

 * SNAP SNAP SNAP * is all I hear around me. Cameras. GREAT, JUST GREAT! I thought to myself." Dammit " I hear Niall mutter. I could see why he would say that because usually this is normal for him but this is one of the first times he flew WITHOUT a bodyguard, and we were getting attacked by cameras from every angle. Without warning or asking Niall quickly intertwined his fingers into mine and tightly gripped my hand and pulled me close so he wouldn't loose me in the sea of reporters and cameras. " Niall is that your girlfriend? " " How long have you been dating if she's your girlfriend? " " Is there another reason to why you left the boys for a little while? " and many more of those questions kept getting thrown at us, and neither Niall or I answered any of them. Finally we made it past all of that  when the airport security came and broke up all the chaos.

" Wow.. how do you deal with that everyday? " I said while trying to see straight again from all the flashing lights. " You get used to it after a while of being around it. " he responded. It was silent for a little bit as we walked out of the airport to my car.. we had chit chats every now and then on the way there. But, halfway there I realized we were still holding hands. I didn't mind though and I didn't bother to budge either. As we kept waking a few girls who recognized Niall took out there camera phones and took pictures of us. Even though it feels awkward to have a random person take a picture of you, I tried not to remember that ratchet pictures of me will be surfacing on the internet soon.

We finally got to my car got in and buckled up. " Piece of advice.. if you happen to run into the cameras again just don't say anything when they ask you questions, just like you did in there. But, if they say something like you look beautiful today then of course you can reply.. by the way you look beautiful today. " he said while playing with the strands of my hair that fell out of my bun while I drived, " If you think messy hair and sweaty aroma is beautiful then I should look like this daily huh? "  I said jokingly. We both laughed a little. " Oh, yeah and sorry I look and smell this way I just came back from dance practice, I usually try A LOT harder than this. "  I said. " Its ok...sorry I look like this to be honest...I only dress like this when were on the road." I thought he looked cute like that truthfully. Oh man this is going to be the best few weeks ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yay new chapter!!!! and yeah sorry its shorter than the last chapter..couldn't think of much. but don't worry this story is gonna get real festinating real soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~