Chapter 2

Noel:

My mom, my sister, Ally, and her family all leave at once to go out to dinner at this really fancy restraunt.  We all pilled into the car and drove off. As we were driving this really REALLY nice car stopped next to us at the light." Whoa. Its a Range Rover! " said Ally's dad as he practically smashed his face against the glass window to get a good look." Dad don't do that! The guy will think your a freak or something! " said Ally pulling her dad back. I looked out the window at the amazing car and I saw the guy who was driving it. It was the same guy who was staring at me at graduation. Well now he's really out of my league I thought to myself. I kept looking at him though, I couldn't stop myself and I don't know why. Then suddenly he turned his head and saw me staring at him. Shit I thought as I swiftly turned my head around. I could feel my cheeks warming up. I looked back at him one last time before he drove off and I swear he winked at me." Uh, is that the guy from graduation? " asked Ally. " Mmhm. " " Did I see him just wink at you!? " asked Ally in excitement. "I don't know. maybe." I responded. " Lucky. " Ally said smirking.

We finally arrived at the restraunt and it was packed. We walked in , got our buzzer , and waited for it to go off. " Ally I have to go to the bathroom " I said to her. She nodded and we walked off to the bathroom. I went in used the bathroom washed my hands and went outside and waited for Ally to come out. There were a couple of guys passing by me and one accidentally bumped into me. " Oops , sorry beautiful. " he said. I looked up straight into his eyes. His beautiful blue eyes. " Hey, your the guy from my graduation! I saw you...uh...looking at me. " I said kind off embarrassed. " Haha yeah, sorry I couldn't help but stare. " Is that a good thing or a bad thing I thought to myself. " Erm.. is that a good thing or a bad thing? " I asked. " A good thing " he responded. I was blushing , I could feel it. " I didn't catch your name? " I said breaking the small silence. " Niall " he said with a really cute smile. He now sounded really familiar. " Im Noel " I said. " You have a really pretty na- " he was cut off by a random girl. " Can I take a picture with you? " she said holding up her phone. " Of course "  he said taking her camera phone and holding it up to get a picture. Wait a minute.. he looks familiar, like a celebrity, his name is Niall , which sounds so familiar, and a random girl just walked up to take a picture with him out of no where.. Oh. My. God... im so dumb how did I not realize he was Niall Horan from One Direction!!!! I thought to myself as I put the pieces together in my head. I contained myself somehow and waited for the girl to walk off. " Come on Niall! " one of the guys he was walking with called from a distance. Niall quickly grabbed a napkin off the nearby table and pulled a pin out of his pocket and scribbled down what looked like his number. " Here's my number ,we can talk later right? " he asked handing me the napkin. " Um..Sure " I said stuffing it into my pocket. " Great! See you later! " he winked at me in a cute and awkward way and walked off to meet his friends. " Whoa. " I blurted out. " What? " said Ally. " Uh nothing..someone just ordered a really big lobster. " I said covering up what just happened. " Cool, now come on lets get back to our parents" said Ally yanking my arm through the crowd of people so we wouln't loose each other. By the time we got back to our family the buzzer was going off and it was time for us to go to our table. I just wanted this night to hurry up so I could go home . I am still processing what just happened. Im also stunned at the fact that Niall Horan of the world famous One Direction would give me his number of all the pretty girls he could have given it to. What a night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAY NEW CHAPTER!! SO LAST NIGHT I SAW THAT I GOT LIKE 12 READ AFTER I HAD JUST UPLOADED THE STORY. THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO READ THE PROLOUGE AND I HOPE YOU LIKED IT AND THIS NEW CHAPTER!! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~