5.

Mission

COREY POV

"I complied persons I think are compatible with your....' motioning to me ".....your standards." Monroe said dropping a manila folder on my table.

"Trying to humour me Monroe" I said dragging my words.

"Well-" my ringtone stopped our convo. Unknown number.

Like guys, sigh wattpad be tripping I had this chapter ready for you and when Wattpad Updated the other day it wipe the damn thing rn. But its cool Am rewriting to the best I can.

"Hello....Yea its me"

I answered hearing Fedz wheeze through the phone.'Corey don't fall for his trick...' Silence.

"What hell are you talking about Fedz its just marriage."

'Uh uh uuuuuh Fedz!!' I heard a fist making contact.
'No. I need Corey to save you ' I heard someone taunt.

This fucker must want to die.

'Make it snappy Corey he's dying'

"Who is this?"

'Not so fast. You want him alive 50 mil at the old factory on WestCamp Rd by midnight'

The dial tone.

"Fuck!"

"Whats wrong?"

"We need to rescue Fedz..."

I dressed in black with a black and purple mask covering my face. Monroe had on a red and purple mask, however one eye showed.  Saying yes you can see my eye but you can't only use it to find out who I am.     

Unless you are some kind of super hot spy.......

Monroe advised me to catch up my shoulder length, this could get physical. Monroe did same, hair in one. My gun shall do the talking. Although its about time we get hair cuts.....Nah! Ain't pleasing no one but me. I'll punch this fucker to death if I have to!

We reached the Old factory on WestCamp Rd about an hour ago its about 7 minutes to 12 midnight.

"Have the men rally around the back. If Fedz not dead, no killing just knock the fuckers out." I commanded Monroe.

I watched as a dark coloured vehicle drove through the rusting gates then up to the old doors of the factory.

"This is it men! No fucking hesitation!" I whisper yelled.

Our black clothes will hide our presence for now.

I walked through the massive door way.

"Well well its a lone wolf. Are you lost?" A voice echoed through the factory.

"Where is Fedz?" I smoothly asked.

"So are you the distraction or are you the rescue team" a man walked out of the shadows laughing. "There's no I in team lad."

Lad? this fucker did not just call me a fucking child!

"Where is Fedz?"

"Ah you're not much of a talker huh!"

"Where is Fedz?" He is starting to pissed me off. Good.

"I'll make you a deal." he said walking up to me. I looked around, I know he is not alone. Fedz is either underground or upstairs. Leaning my head to the side I urged him to continue talking."Deliver the money and your gangmate or whatever is safe."

"Money? I knew I was forgetting something. Darn it!" I snapped my fingers. A scrowl now on his face. Made me smirk in my head. "Look its either you kill Fedz or hand him over since we have no money."

"You little shit! Your boss should kill you for letting his right hand man die." I laughed out making him look me confused.

"Look bud I could care less if he dies okay. Is he gonna be killed or what? Either way I'm collecting him... DEAD OR ALIVE."

This shit better not kill Fedz, I'll mince his body and feed him to this family.

"Bring him out!"

I saw someone drag Fedz out. he is all battered and bruise it looks like the blood come from everywhere.

"There he is now show the money"

"Are you deaf or stupid there is no fucking money!"

"Look kid-"

"HELL NAH why this white ass fucker keep calling me a kid?!" I yelled to no one in particular.

I ran up to the man holding Fedz to the ground the punch him square in the face. He fell holding his nose.

"Ha, I know you are thinking I look like a kid too." I stomped on his leg. "Thanks for bring Fedz out, its nice to know he is not dead."

Someone grabbed me from behind. "Ah look at that a mouse caught in a trap." The guy from before walked up to me a punched me in my gut. I don't think I can hold down my scream. "....And you even scream like a girl"

I slowly looked up a spit in his face. I know its rude but whatever. "Get your seed bag look alike face from me." His face got so red.

"Shut that"

"That's your comeback. I know bitches who will make me feel like shit with a comeback but you naaaah you a puss-"

"Don't even-"

"Hey" I called to the guy holding me"... admit it your balls look better than his ugly ass face right?" I feel  him loosen up a bit. Idiot. I can feel him nodding. I head-butt him. Then turned pulled my knife from my boot and stabbed him in the heart.

"Corey!" uhh Monroe.

"Yes" I turned seeing Monroe stand at the door.

"You killed him!"

"Uhh-oh.......I forgot. Oops?" What can I say?

Nothing.

This leader guy grabs Fedz then his men came out crowding around me.

"I didn't come alone either....." me men started pouring in. I pulled my gun out. "So what's it gonna be you die or both die."

"I can't believe the notorious Corey is a little dweeb ."

"Look bud you're already on my bad side okay. Tell you what since you know my name tell me yours so I know what to put on you head stone."

"Its Enrique. And it will not be placed on a head stone." he held Fedz in front front of him like shield then pointed a gun at me. I don't even know where he got it from.

"Use as a shield if you want I don't care."

 "If you take the shot Corey he'll die!" Monroe shouted.

"If I keep the shot we die." I replied to Monroe with composed anger.

The shot echoed through the factory and Fedz fell to the floor. I laughed and shook my head.

"This ain't fucking funny Corey. I'm dying!" Fedz wheezed out. Oh really.

"Look behind you." As he did another shot was fired. I laughed again.

Enrique held his shoulder while holding his leg with his other hand.

"Get Fedz to the car." I said walking out.

"What should we do with this one boss?" Someone called out. I didn't realized that all his men were knocked unconscious.

"Toss him on the highway.......and kill his men, burn the factory." I walked out.

Nicky