1.Who are you?

Sooooo lets define VOID.

Adjective

Law. having no legal force or effect; not legally binding or enforceable.

Noun

an empty space; emptiness:

He disappeared into the void.

Verb (used with object)

to empty; discharge; evacuate:

to void excrement.

(these definitions were researched and are referenced to dictionary.com) look them up if you wanna ;)

Who Are You?

"Trecelle over here!!! over here!!" The airport was packed with paparazzi. "Victoria!  Jaquelin!  Emily! Rosetta!"  The girls stopped to do poses, the cameras always fall for their natural beauty not to mention when they are all dolled up. LAX security had this all time and put in the special procedures needed for crowd and paparazzi control. Having supermodels here is just the norm. They were escorted to their awaiting car.

"Thank you" Trecelle said to one of their chauffeurs. "Okay girls this is ....and guess what?"

"It's time to party?" Rosetta asked with her southern accent.

"Well......hell yeah!!!!!" Trecelle screamed.

"Come Tris we don't want a repeat of last time. You were lucky you had a bodyguard, who knows what would happened when I couldn't find you." Victoria said laced with her stern British accent.

"Give me a break Vic that was last time plus I drank after that."

"Yea but that wasn't in....a different country now"

"You gotta chill eh Vic. She's still like a child." Jaquelin decided to add with her Australian accent evident.

"Yea Vickypoo chill."

"Ugh! I hate those baby eyes. And no I do not want a hug so stop moving closer to me it's a big limousine need I remind you."

"I love you too Vic." Trecelle smiled and still hugged Victoria. "To the club!!!!!!"

"Finally y'all were getting annoying." Emily added.

Fedz entered the club owned by his boss. Even though its owned by his boss, he was always required to check the security level. Mafia work is serious anyone can betray at any time. Even these lovely model looking women entering the club could be part of someone's crazy plans.

"I'm heading straight for the bar ladies! Drinks on me!!" Trecelle sat on a bar stool and ordered her drink.

"Hi ladies!" Trecelle scuffed looking from the side of her eyes a the man that approach them. "Mind if I pay for this round?"

"Ay you trying to be a gentleman?"Jaquelin asked sipping her drink.

"Yes I'm fascinated with your friend here." He said looking at Trecelle. then she turned her back. A hard nut to crack he thought.

"She's out of bounds buddy!" Rosetta shouted. She isn't one to hold her liquor but she is a hard drinker her cup is basically empty already.

"She is fascinating, she hates men. Strickly dickly? No not this one." Another girl said dressed in all black and a leather jacket pushing it back to show her gun on her waist. Emily. She laughed as the other girls joined. Who is this woman the man thought, another friend maybe.

Fedz watched his boss laughing with the model like women from the glass box office above the club. His job, as he keep reminding himself is to keep the boss safe but also keep his distance.

Come on boss make a move or something. The readers wanna see you or who you're going to marry.

Next chapter lets add a name to the unknown face.

Nicky