6.

I just finish making a speech in my Essentials of Communication class o_o. Look, College ain't fun when you're nervous. That rush you feel making you nauseous or even want you to take a shit....trust me it horrible.

"If you take the shot Corey he'll die!"

"If I keep the shot we die." I composed my anger and replied to Monroe.

The shot echoed through the factory and Fedz fell to the floor. Laughing I shock my head.

"This ain't fucking funny Corey. I'm dying!"

"Look behind you." As he did I fired the next shot. I laughed again.

Enrique held his shoulder while holding his leg with other.

"Get Fedz to the car." Looking at Fedz now bleeding shoulder I winced but quickly hid it then walked out.

"What should we do with this one boss?" Someone called out.

"Toss him on the highway." I wanna see what he is capable of. Enrique I know I'll be seeing you soon.

~~~~~~~~

"Trecelle dear I have a dinner meeting would you like to join?"

"With shareholders?"I asked a bit uninterested

"No just finalizing some deals with new associates."

"Okay I'll come."

"Good because I already got you a dress." He moved his hands from his back showing a big gift bag. I narrowed my eyes. Grabbing it I threw it contents on my bed.

"No you didn't" I gasped. Holding up the dress. It was a dress my mom wore. "Papa its lovely. How, When? Does mom know."

"Yes she didn't I like it as much as hers though"

"Huh?"

"Its a replica dear. Look at the back."

"Oh gosh purple? Am literally melting now" I hugged the dress to my chest. It was a replica of my mothers wedding reception dress. Her dress pure white with diamond like bodice .....secret is the diamonds are real. Even I'm not sure. However its kept in a safe, weird I know. Its backless that has a mesh-like material from waist going down. It was angelic.

"I knew you'd love it dear." My dresses back however is a soft blue that faded into lavender the the best, purple.
"There is shoes but when the time is right it shall appear." I laughed to that.

"Okay."

"Be ready by six." He walked out.

I screamed. Yes! I wonder if these are diamonds. I brought the dress to my face inspecting it. Then bit one of the diamonds. "Ouch....." okay thats hard.

Hold on six its now 5:15 shit forty-five. minutes. Urgh papa!

"You have officially broken a record dear."

"You bribed me with a dress daddy" I pouted descending the grand staircase.

"Remember you agreed to come before the dress."

I looked at my dress "But you used it ti secure the presence."

"You look lovely my precious" my mother said coming from the sitting room. I did a twirl.

"Thanks mom" I gave here a kiss on her cheek.

"But I love my dress more."

"Ofcourse you do"

"Lets go ladies."

We reached one of our five star restaurant bar and grill in our company, Alba Enterprizes. My father exited the limo first, then my mother and me after. Now we are being excorted into the Restaurant. Of course paparazzi took a "few" pictures of us.

"Good Mr.Alba your guest have already arrived." He nodded to acknowledge the restaurant's manager. He led us to a private room.

We entered. I kept my head down texting in a group chat the girls and I have. I sat across my mother and my father sat at the head if the table.

"Gentlemen thank you for waiting"I hear my father say before sitting down.

"Mr. Alba its a a pleasure to see you and the family. Constance you're as beautiful as always."

"Thank you Mr.Findly. Its always nice to see you. You tend to bring good news" God ugh my mother is so blunt. Findly was on of the family's many lawyers.

"Yes great news. Miss Alba I'm sorry to not have greeted you."

"Its okay Mr Findly, back to business."

"Of course, ahh let me introduce Enrique McCalla."

"It's an honour to finally meet you Mr Alba and your family."

I looked up. I've seen him somewhere before."Who sent you here?" Lets cut to the chase.

He laughed. "Am here on my own deeds Ms Alba." A smirk on his face. I quirked my eyebrows.

"Okay sir." I smirked back. He looked confused.

Goal: 30 reads

Nicky