Chapter 5

Sebastians p.o.v

F/N is a very interesting person, she isn't naive and stupid like most humans I've met. Her soul is so strong, So bright, it looks so... Delicious. She has a demon maid though, what would make such a wonderful person make a contract with a demon?

Ciels p.o.v

I really like F/N, she is very smart, and beautiful. But she has a demon maid. Why would such an amazing person need a contract with a demon? Maybe I can ask her tomorrow.

Your p.o.v

I was walking through the halls with Sebastian, Symphony following behind, going to my room. It was eerily quiet as we were walking, but I just ignored it. I don't usually need to be escorted anywhere, and I am not used to working with people. Ciel seems okay, but he also has a contract with a demon. Alois is okay too, but he seems rude and he also has a contract. I can't say that they are not attractive, because I would be lying.
They seem to act weird around me, whatever, it's probably because they haven't worked with me before.

As I got to my room, Sebastian left to go help Ciel, and Symphony got me ready for bed. I don't understand why though, I don't sleep anyway. I haven't slept more than two hours a day since my parents were killed.

"Goodnight my young mistress"

"Goodnight, Symphony"

Before she left, she said one more thing

"Young mistress?"

"Please do try to get some sleep, people worry about you"