Chapter 2

- Raph-

"Leo she just passed out. I'm taking her to the van." I snarl, daring Leo to challenge me, when he doesn't I continue. "Mikey, you're coming with me." I pick up the girl and take her to the van and lay her down. I sit by her while the rest of the guys take out the last Purple Dragon, it doesn't take very long. Soon they pile back into the van and Leo is sporting a new cut or two.

"Hey Donnie?" I growl as we start to drive off.

"Yes Raph, what is it?" He asks, a bit distractedly.

"Can you do some of your sciency nerd stuff to see where she lives so we can take her home?" I hold her hand, her fingers are soft and warm, they fit between my three fingers like they were made for me.

"Okay, but I will need you to drive carefully, because Leo got hurt so Mikey is helping to patch him up." Donnie warns, handing the steering wheel off to me and getting into the back, where his computer is. 

"Fine, I will try and be careful." I say smirking 

"Raph come look at this." Donnie commands, sounding very serious, so I have Mikey take the wheel and head to the back.

 "What is it?" I ask, looking at the monitor. 

"I can't find any any residence for her, it says she was in Pennsylvania yesterday, but we can't make that drive in the Shell Raiser, we'll have to take her back to the lair until she regains conciousness." Donnie says. 

"Hm, what a shame." I mutter, smirking to myself, resuming my vigil over the girl.

Donnie parks the van and I step outside, gently holding the girl in my arms. I sneak inside so Master Splinter doesn't hear, and I take her into my room. I lie her gently down on the bed and get a warm, wet washcloth and start cleaning the blood from her face, and her features become sharper and more in focus. With Donnie's special ointment the swelling on her cheek and lip are almost gone, in all my life I've never seen anybody quite as beautiful as her. I'm interrupted when I hear Michelangelo scream.

"PIZZA IS HERE!" Mikey shouts. I sigh and walk outside, leaving the girl to sleep.

"How is your girlfriend doing?" Leo teases, shoving a piece of pizza in his mouth. 

"SHE IS NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!"I yell back, getting pissed off. 

"Wow Raph. Chill we're  just teasing you." Mikey intervenes, handing me a slice of Pepperoni pizza.

I storm off to go see Master Splinter and tell him pizza is here. 

When I come back I see the girl slipping out of the door, and it seems like no one else has seen her leave. Dang, this girl is good. I decide to follow her, I see her running back to the noodle shop, probably to get her car. She is limping most of the way and I have a wild desire to help her, although it looks like she can take pretty good care of herself.

-Nola-

I feel like someone is watching me the whole way back to my car, so I'm careful about my movements, after being attacked I need to keep my guard up, but if somebody were to approach me, my odds of winning are not good. 

"Need help?" I hear a familiar voice sound. My rescuer. 

"No, I got it." I say tying my arm in a make-shift bandage with fabric torn from the hem of my shirt. I turn around and see the same Turtle with a red mask. So it wasn't a dream, a giant turtle really did save me.

"Raph." He introduces himself, still standing a few feet away. 

Nola" I reply, turning around.