authors note/kinda chapter

Hey guys, some may know I used to have a book called Unknown Connections. It was a Klaus Mikaelson love story and I said I would rewrite it. I don't have much inspiration for it anymore so I was wondering if any of you would want to take it over. For this, please don't change the cast, you may change the names of the people that were made up but please don't change the story line.

Story line; (whatever name you come up with) has had dreams about this one guy for years. She never knew who he was, all she knew was that she was falling hard for him but she wondered how she loved him if she never actually knew him? Meeting him will change her life, people are bound to die and maybe it won't be the life she wanted but all she knows is that she needs to hold onto the ones she loves.

Cast; Barbara Palvin, Logan Lerman and Kaya Scodelario

The one whos played as Kaya Scodelario was a request from a user that wanted to be part of the book. I said yes. Her name is Cassie, please don't change that part. Cassie is the main characters best friend.

The one who's played as Barbara Palvin is the main character and Logan Lerman plays as the main characters brother.

Please let me know if you want this. One thing is, this is not going to be like the others. Like you comment first you get it. I'm going to decide who gets it or not. Thank you guys!