first ever rant

So, this is my first rant on here. Honestly I need it. I want to be in high school. I want to hurry up the high school years so I can go off to college to be an author. I want to forget everything that happened when I was little. I want to settle down and find an apartment somewhere not where I live. I don't care for Illinois, it's the town I live in. Too many memories that I want to go away.

Now, time for the sadness to go away and the fangirling to come in. Is it dream or is Teen Wolf really almost here? AND the 100?! I've waited so long for The 100 to come back on. If I had to wait one more month, I'd probably scream like a freaking banshee.

Whose a fan of the Vampire Diaries (SPOILER ALERT)? I know I am! I hated the ending of the most recent episode. Like really bruh? You just had to end it right there?! Screw you! I really want to know how Caroline is doing with the pregnancy! I'm so happy for Alaric though. He may have lost the love of his life like what? Three, four times now? But he has his babies back. Thank you, Caroline for being there! Now, who wants Elena back? I do but I'm going to be honest. I hated Elena in seasons 1-2 or 3. I loved her relationship with Stefan but she fell for Damon and I felt so bad for Stefan. At least he has Caroline, or for now.

Thank you all for reading this. As for the part about the sad thing, I'm hoping it will go away.