She scares me...

"And that completes our tour of school, would you like to go to your dorm now? Or for me to leave you here?" Rosalie's song like voice echoed through the hallway.

"Miss Granger I would like it if you left her here with me so i may have a word?" A smooth voice echoed through the hallway

Rosalie and I turned around to see a tall woman looking over us. Her blonde wavy hair up in a messy bun, her button up blouse matching her knee length skirt enough that it seemed like she was wearing a dress. My draw dropped when she smiled showing perfectly white teeth and no fangs. Seemingly on the outside she looked normal until she turned to look directly into my eyes, they were catlike.

"A-are you a cat?" My voice shaking.

"Well no miss fallsworth I am an Egyptian goddess, or well i was until i took the job as headmistress here"

My eyes dart across her outfit again before searching for Rosalie, A shadow darts down the hallway out of the corner of my eye.

Rosalie...? Why is she running away? I thought she was in good with the headmistress...?

"Now lets go to my office ill lead the way, Im Head Mistress Martinez or Miss Martinez either one you wish" her voice cracking slightly as she motions for me to head down a dark hallway. My mind was going a mile a minute as i looked over the hallway. The lights in the hallway flickering ever so slightly as you normally see in horror movies.

"U-uhm i think ill pass im really tired from the ride here and taking a tour of the school, itd be better if i just headed to the door.
She scares me and by the way Rosalie ran out of here i think she feels the same way. Theres no way in hell id be left alone with her if it was up to me.

"No dont worry you dont have to go to classes tomorrow so you'll have plenty of time to rest up." Her look stern and her voice getting deep. I made eye contact with her just as her eyes went bright red.

"No please i need to rest and I need to ask Rosalie some more questions"

"Youre coming with me if you want to be able to go to school here." This time her voice came out in a hiss as she grabbed my arm tight enough to leave her hand print, throwing me into a room down the hall.