2; Bloody Fight

Mariano Di Vaio as Vincent Salvatore

****

Recap

Just as I was about to turn off my lamp, there was a blood curdling scream.

****

Amelia

I instantly jump off the bed. My feet land on the cold white marble floor.

What the fùck was that?!

I hear growling and screaming outside my window. I walk over to it and lean over to see. Below me was a big bloody fight. Wolves fighting other wolves. Blood splattering everywhere.

It was a nightmare.

My eyes start searching for my parents and Matthew. Please tell me they're okay. I spot Matthew and his best friend, Stiles, our soon-to-be-Alpha, fighting alongside my father and Stiles' father.

Where's Mom?

Just as I was about to run for the door, Tyler, a pack warrior and my best friend barges in. My eyes widen.

"TY!" He was covered in blood. A lot of it.

"Amelia, please. Stay far from me," he pleads. I stare at him, confused.

"Tyler, what's wrong? What happened? Who's attacking us?" I had so many questions gathered in my head, but Tyler quickly shuts me.

"Now's not the time to ask questions like that," he says, completely serious now. By now, I got the cue and stopped talking. I stare at Tyler, who just stood there. He looks like he was mind-linking someone, but who?

My Dad?

Matthew?

Alpha?

Tyler finally gets back to his senses and he stares at me. "Amelia, I need you to stay here for a while. I'll be back."

He runs to the door but turns back to see if I'll do anything, which I didn't, so he opens the door and heads out. I mentally sigh and roll my eyes, for the fourth time today. Oh, my god. Just a couple of hours, we were having family quality time.

Suddenly, a pain erupts throughout my body. I wince in pain and fall to my knees.

"Fùck," I cry out. My heart clenches and the pain is unbearable. Someone must've died. My eyes widen and I grip my chest. I can't, my... No, I can't...

"AMELIA!" Tyler cries out as he barges in my room. His face is drained of color and he didn't look happy. I look up to his eyes and see his blue eyes glossy. Just the look on his face told me everything.

"My parents... They.." I couldn't finish, Tyler immediately rushes to me and wraps his arms around me.

"They're dead, Tyler. Are they really dead?" I sob into his chest. He ignores me as he whispers things in my ear to calm me down.

"Ty, what about my brother? What about the Day -" I stop myself, a panic feeling crawling up to me.

"DAYCARE!" I yell as I jump out of Tyler's arms. He gives me a weird look.

"What about the Daycare?" he asks. I ignore his stupid question and get up.

PUPS! Oh, my god! How could I forget them?!

"Ty! The pups at the Daycare are in danger!" I explain to him. He shakes his head, getting up also.

"Amelia, no. We can't go there. There's a 97% chance we might die if we go out there," he protests.