Author's Note

Hey guys! Sorry, I haven't been updating in a while. It's been so long, but it'll probably take another while, because I just got my knee injured like two days ago.

Yeah, it hurts like a bítch.

Thing was, I was on my way to my bus stop to school and bam! It all happened so fast, I freaking slipped on the goddamn ice and my body tilted, while my right knee stood stiff. And that's when I felt 3, 3 cracks right in the middle of my knee.

That's when I fell down the snow and a friend came up to me and reached out his hand 'cause he wanted to help me up. But, hèll nah, I kept cussing inappropriate words like, "fùck, shít, ow, ow."

When he came towards me to help me up, I told him to move back. 'Cause like, he tried grabbing my right arm up, but I just told him to "HOLD UP."

That friend's older brother who's the same grade as me was like, "gotee," 'cause he thought I was jokingly falling down for a laugh. But nah, I couldn't even get up myself. It felt like, I freaking had a knee fracture!

So, luckily, my step-grandma was there and she came and got me. Thank God! I thought I was going to die, because I felt so surrounded with my backpack and the friend and holy shít, I just panicked.

After my step-grandma got me inside, I missed the bus and my two brothers have already left. So, once I got inside, my grandma —I have two grandmas on my Dad's side— came and asked what happened to me.

And that's when I went to the couch and sat there in pain. Like the pain was throbbing in my knee, like the goddamn hammer in Wrecking Ball slammed my knee.

After a couple minutes or so, I couldn't hold in my tears. So, I cried like a baby non-stop for 30 minutes or so. 😂

I cried, because like, it was a Friday and I really wanted to go watch our basketball game. It was a Prep-Rally. Okay? It was a game of boys against staffs. I wanted to see our staffs go down. 😂

Another reason why I cried was, because, well, obviously the pain was excruciating.

For all you people who don't understand big words.

Excruciating (ik-skroo-shee-ey-ting); Adj, extremely painful; causing intense suffering; unbearably distressing; torturing.

Mhm. Ya see what I mean, that pain in my knee was torture. And crying wasn't helping too. 🙄

But, anyway, after I cried, since my fams' Asian. My grandma had these Asian medicine and rubbed my knee, shit hurt so bad, I cried more. 😂 I'm sorry, I'm a crybaby when it comes to pain.

My two grandmas were overreacting and being dramatic saying, my parents need to take me to the doctor since I'm crying so bad. 😩😂

So, we went to the doctor at late 9 am and I found out that, my knee was just injured. No fractures, nothing.

I WAS SO HAPPY, 'cause this coming Friday is my school's Valentine's Day dance and I did not want to stay home for a month or so. Or even a hospital.

But, the doctors did say it'll have to take a week or so to heal. And I was kind of disappointed, because I got crutches and I was planning to jump around and dance. But hopefully, my knee heals fast. Ima pray too. 👏🏼

So yeah, that was my big Friday. 🙃 I hope your guys' Friday wasn't like mine. 😂

Also, I updated a new book called, "Adopt a Story Idea." You guys should check it out. I know you guys are amazing book writers too. 💗