She Will Be Loved

*Alix's P.O.V*

We've been running for months. We've traveld quite far now and I can sense an Alpha's territory so i stop and see that Sam is looking at me concerned.

~"You alright beautiful?' He say's through mind link.

~'Yeah I'm just thinking about if we should go into this territory or we carry on going' I say back.

~'We've been running for months now let us rest baby sister' Jake says.

~'Okay' I reply back.

Once we walked an extra 5 miles we finialy had some people and an alpha running after us. Jeez let's just get this over and done with.

"Shift back so i know who you are!" A voice said that made my spine tingle and my heart beat fast.

~mate? My wolf says.

I choose to ignor her so i look and Sam and Jake who have shifted back and are butt naked. Oh god there all males aswell. Oh well here goes nothing. I shift back to see my brothers standing there nude looking at me and also other guys look at me.

"Dude's cover your junk up for the love of god." I say.

"Say's you little sister." Jake replys.

~'Let me talk to them' My wolf says gently.

I accepted and i didnt shift i just let her do what she does.

"Sam you know I can make you go blind and control your mind also i can make sure that your on the floor passed out with me looking at you when Alix get's pissed off or just me pissed off." I say laughing gently.

"Aha well said Elena you should let Alix take back over now she might be a little schocked now." Jake says chuckling.

I began to take back over shocked aswell. I was about to talk but i was put off by a wolf coming to attack me it wasnt an alpha it was a normal wolf. Seriously is this what i get for being naked. Jesus i've seen my brothers naked plenty of times and vice verca so why do other people have to react.

The Alpha came out of no where again and attacked that person who was going to attack me.

He shifted back into normal and he says to the person..

"If you ever try to touch her again I will rip out your throat and feed it to my dogs!" He shouts and then looks at me deeply.

~'Mate!!! Mate!!! We've found our Mate!!!' Elena shouts.

Oh god my mate is an Alpha.

~'No he can't be I wont accept him i cant have him to take the duty to protect me and to kill people because of me thats just asking for too much' I say back.

~But he's-'

~'No i wont accept him Elena.' I say back and shut her off.

"Hello my beautiful mate.. My name is Alpha Cameron and you are?" He says sweetly. No Alix you can't think about him or accept him we need to leave I say to myself.

"Leaving come on Sam, Jake." I say.

"Aww come on sis we've finialy found a place to stay. They aren't going to find you this easialy we've ran all the way across the country lets just relax okay?" They both say.

"NO!" I shout. "I'm not staying here and I'm not your mate!!" I say looking at Sam Jake and Cameron.

"We are staying Alix and thats it." Sam says.

I was getting really pissed off so I look at sam and stare at him and he drops to the floor.

"I. Told. You. That. Were. Not. Staying. If. Your. Staying. I'm. Going. With. Or. Without. You!!!" I say through gritted teeth.

"Alix!!! Alix stop your choking him just stop!" Jake say's. I look down and see Sam on the floor choking and gasping for air.

"Oh god Sam.. Sam I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm so sorry i really am truely sorry." I say crying.

"No get the fuck away from me you freak!" He shouts at me. I stand up and shift back again and run off all i hear is Cameron shout "Your Not Leaving Me I Just Found You!" I know I can't leave him but Sam's hurt me so i need to go and find somewhere to live or stay for a while.

I found a place and i just let out a whole load of feeling's and i took my powers to a whole new level I wasnt me this is darkness but right now i couldn't care less. Everything around me shatterd with my mind because i was so angry. The wind picked up. It started to thunder. How am i doing all this. I stop and everything is back so is the sun and the wind stopped and so did the thunder. I know i Promised myself to not go to my mate but i can't help it i need him with me right now.

(Hey guys hope you like it. I'm thinking about doing her Brother's P.O.V but im not sure what do you think?)

Keep on reading

Loveya lots<3