We Can't Be Together...

*Cameron's P.O.V*

I wake up and look to my left and I see my beautiful mate naked right next to me cuddled up to my side. Damn she was good, this girl is going to be the death of me. I move slightly so I could get a full view of what she looks like and my friend down stairs started to poke up. Looks like i need a cold shower. She move over and the covers ride up and shows more flesh than needed and my friend is on full show now I get up and run into my shower and stick it on freezing.

*Alix's P.O.V*

I woke up to the sound of a shower running and a cold breeze on my body. Why was i naked? Then everything came back to me and I blushed. Shit why did I do that!

~'Maybe because we wanted to complete the mating bond with our mate?' My wolf says.

~'NO! We can never ever mate him! What we did last night will never happen again it was a BIG MISTAKE!!!' I say back.

~'But We're ment for eachother he will understand if you explain to him what happened.' She says back.

~'NO!! THATS THE END OF THIS CONVERSATION!!!' I shout at her and block her off.

I get out of bed and search for my panties and bra which are somewhere on the floor. When I find then I put them on and then put my clothes back on and as soon as I'm about to walk out of the door my mate comes back in confused.

"Where are you going?" He asks.

"To find my brothers." I say blankly I cant feel things for him I cant let him in on my past.

"But what about last night? Did it not mean anything to you?" He asks. You could see the hurt in his eyes but I cant even stand to look at him.

"No." I lie. "Last night ment nothing to me. You were just my distraction." I lie again.

"Fine." He says and walks into his closet.

I walk into his closet and touch his shoulder which sends sparks through my body.

"Listen Cameron. Its not that I dont love you its just that.... We Can't Be Together." I say and walk off.

I walk down stairs and see everyone sitting down playing games on the PS3.

"Hey... Umm do you know where my brothers are?" I ask everyone.

A short blonde guy that looks atleast 14 he comes up to me and answers me "They're on the top floor on the left Hun."

"Thanks" I say and walk off.

*With the boys.*

I knock on the door and someone shouts "come in" I'm guessing Sam. I walk in and he looks at me and runs up and hugs me.

"Baby sis I'm so sorry for what I said I didnt mean anything." He says.

"No No No I'm sorry I used my powers for a bad reason and I hurt you I'm the one who should be appologising." I say hugging him.

"I love you baby Girl." He says.

"I love you to-" I say before dropping to the floor.

*Alix's Vision*

"Sam!" I shout i get no reply.

"Jake?" I shout still no reply.

Thats weird they should be back now. I hear a knock on the bedroom door so I walk up to it and open it.

"Alix!! Baby!! I undertand everything that you've been through but i'll never let anyone hurt you okay. I wont let anything happen to anyone in your family. I promise you no matter what." He says.

"How... How did you find out?" I ask shocked.

"Sam and Jake told me everything!! If this is why you didnt want to be with me then I understand but I want to be with you forever!" He says. I'm lost for words untill Cameron's face drops.

"Baby Its Sam.... He's been taken." He says and I run off. No No No!!!!!! "JAKE!!!!" I scream.

"Baby girl they've taken him the rouges have taken him." He says out of breath.

"GET EVERYONE OUT OF HERE NOW!!!" I scream at Cameron who has just came to us.

"Everyone go and see if any rouges are near the territory and if they are kill them!!" He shouts.

"Sam's gone!!!" I scream.

*Back to reality*

"Sam dont you dare leave me!" I say panting. "And most of all dont tell Cameron anything about our past!" I add on.

"Baby sis whats going on?" Jake say's running in with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"They're coming. Not for me but.... For Sam."

(I had writers block i had no idea what to put! So this is just what came from the top of my head! I hope you like it!!!<3 xxxxxxxxxxxxx)

Love you all<3 xxxxxxxxxxxx