Meeting the Cullens and the Pack

Laylas pov

Hey Layla hurry up and get ready where about to go see my boyfriend and his family and a few more other friends Bella whispered in my ear when I was asleep and then she woke me up by whispering in my ear I opened my eyes and woke up my boyfriend since daddy is nice enough to let my boyfriend stay since he came with us but yayyyy he looked so adorable when he was asleep but still I woke him up and told him to hurry up and get ready to so I walked to.the bathroom and got ready I just wore my lazy day outfit I wore one of my boyfriend's shirt with so shorts well my boyfriends shirt that he gave me lol then I brush my hair put it in a ponytail and brushed my teeth and then finally I was don't and then I walked right out of my bathroom with him without a shirt on then I quietly but quickly jumped on his back without him noticing then he said having fun up there princess and I nodded yes then he laughed and I jumped down he put on his shirt and we walked out of my room and then Bella said are you to love birds ready and we nodded yes and got in her truck and since there wasn't any back seats I let Martell my boyfriend get in first and I Sat on his lap I wood just sit in the middle but I was already half way asleep.

skip car ride

We finally got there they the most prettiest house ever and I liked that they lived in the woods then some random boy opened the door and walked over to Bella he hugged her then kissed her forehead it was so adorable then I jumped on Martells back and he walked me in right after we git in Bella and her boyfriend came in after Bella induced us to every body we were gretted by food and trust me I eat it cuz if you don't know me I love food then for about an hour when just partied it was fun I love the Cullens and then some one knocked on the door and then Edward go's and checks who it is and since I'm extremely shy I went over to Martell to hold his hand and then ALOT of boys came in and then of course my best friend Jack comes in then I let got of Martells hand I quickly went over by Jack and without him noticing I jumped on his back and well started poking his side because he is really ticklish there and well why not then everybody starts to laugh then I jumped of and then ran over to Martell and jumped on his back cuz you know what why not lol then guess who comes in Seth Seth freaking Clearwater then I jumped off of Martells back and well Seth saw me and smiled and of course I smiled back then Bella induced me to them and I just got really shy and went to go get me a glass of punch and went outside and gladly no one noticed me go out then finally Bella realized I wasn't at the party and said guys where did Layla go and every one starts to panic and looks for me and then I walk inside they all stop what they were doing and looks at me and then I spoke up and said"what you guys acting like you never saw a girl walk through a door before" and I got laughs out of that and then Martell runs over to me and kisses me and he says sorry Edward dared me to kiss you then I said shut up and kissed him back and then I turned him over corn dogged him and then jumped on his back and kissed his cheek and everybody awed well not Seth he frowned and walked away then I got a littel sad so I jumped off corn dogged Martell and I turned him around and picked his head up told him I will be right back and kissed him and again every body aws ans I went lookin for Seth I saw him lookin out of a window and it looked like he had a few tears going down his cheeks and then I walked beside him and said so how's the weather and he whipped his tears and said good I guess and then I said are you okay and all I got out him was a maybe and then we started to talk about random stuff and we became best friends and after we got done talking I went up to Bella told her he was the boy I was talkin about and pointed towards Seth and she nodded and smiled and went up to Seth and started talkin to him about something and then I started to get sleepy and I went to a couch played down and passed asleep.

-----------------------------------------
Hey guys well this was about like a log chapter since I'm really bored and I cannot sleep but yea there you go a new chapter I hoped you enjoyed it and yea goodnight and bye
WEIRDOIDIOT

p.s. Layla already knows that the Cullens are v
vampires and well Jack and his crew was werewolves so yea just a little note