Chocolate Chip Pancakes and Swollen Hands

Mal's POV

I can't believe that Evie would betray me like this. I thought we were friends. It's time for everyone to go to sleep, and I'm standing in the doorway of our dorm. I can see that Evie is coming this way, and she tries to go past me, but I move to the side. She tries to go to the other side, and I move again. This goes on for about 30 seconds, until Evie gets tired of doing this little dance.

"Mal, can you just let me into the room? I'm supposed to sleep in here, and I can't if you are blocking the door." Evie pointed out.

"Can't you just go sleep with your boyfriend? I'm sure he'd be glad to have you with him." I jeered.

"Mal, I'm sorry. He asked me out, and I said yes, but that happened before I knew that you liked him. The next day, you told me, and then I just couldn't tell you, I didn't want to break your heart." Evie explains, thinking that it will be enough for me to even let her into the room.

"And?"

"And what? I apologized, and you can't even let me into the room that WE have to share? What is going on with you Mal?" Evie asked.

" The room that we have to share because according to you, no one else wants me within 10 feet of them!" I snapped.

"Mal, I didn't mean-"

"You never mean anything! It's never your fault! You know what, you can go into the room! I don't care! Be my guest! Just FUCK OFF, you fucking ugly ass bitch!" I screamed. I had snapped, and I knew that I had went too far a long time ago. Evie angrily stepped into the room, and slammed the door. The bad thing is, that my hand was still in the doorway, so the door slammed right on my hand.

"Aaah!" I cried out, opening the door so that I could get my hand out. I ran to the infirmary, my hand already swelling up. I am still steaming mad from the two fights that me and Evie have had. It's time to stop with the petty little girl fights.

It's time to start taking action.

3rd Person POV

Almost everyone in Mal and Evie's dorm heard the fight. Then they heard a door slam, and a scream. But they were villains, so no one wanted to check on them to see what had happened. the thought was too scary. Lonnie peeked out of her bedroom door, and no one was there.

Audrey rolled over and put her pillow over her ears, trying to block out the yelling that was still ringing in her ears.

Jane was scared out of her wits, even though she was pretty sure that the yelling and fighting had stopped. Finally, everyone decided to go to sleep.

Carlos' POV

It's our 4th day here, it's breakfast time, and they have just brought out chocolate chip pancakes. I am in food heaven! I grab about 5 pancakes, the jug of syrup, and bring it to the table us "villains" are sitting at. Mal and Evie are staring daggers at each other, Jay looks very awkward, and I see that Mal's hand looks a little swollen. It probably has something to do with why she and Evie are mad at each other.

I start, "Hey Mal-"

"Shut up, Carlos" Mal snaps. Evie looks at me apologetically, as if Mal snapped because of her.

"Sorry Carlos, Mal is just speaking from the pain in her hand. You see, I accidentally closed the door on her hand-"

"Yeah, after you yelled at me!" Mal interjects. Uh oh. I have a feeling that this is gonna be a continuation of what ever happened last night.

"I yelled at you? I tried to settle this, and explain myself civilly, and you blew up at me! You were the one that-" Evie gets cut off by Jay.

"Evie, maybe you should just not talk to each other for a while." Jay says,grabbing Evie's hand and trying to avoid WWIII* in Auradon Prep. Evie doesn't say anything, just nods and goes back to eating her breakfast, looking up only to send the occasional glare in Mal's direction. I just feel extremely awkward, and no one really talks for the rest of breakfast. It

I've never heard silence this loud.** It makes it a little bit harder to enjoy those chocolate chip pancakes.

Author's Note

That's right guys, I'm back with a new chapter to satisfy your needs for romance and drama! Well, mostly drama. 0.01% romance in this chapter. My poll is on my profile, so just click on my username on the top of my story, and you'll be able to vote on what happens next in the story. You know the drill, review, favorite, follow!
PS: WWIII= World War 3
**If anyone gets what song this reference is from, please review, or tell me. Whoever gets it will get a shout out in my next chapter.
PPS: The title is supposed to be Chocolate Chip Pancakes and Swollen hands, but that went over the character limit by one. ONE!

Evil dreams, (Even though it's 11:11 A.M. where I am,)

Jgirl101