Chapter 2:: Loki?! (Edited)

Aphmau / Jess's POV

     As I finished my daily routine in the village I was walking around the outskirts of the village when something caught my eye; it gave a evil ora coming off of it,in a clearing in the woods..... Wait .... That's not a thing it's a person! But who?  "H-Hello?" No answer. " Who's there?" I said, a bit more confident. Still no answer. "Okay, if you are not going to answer th-then..." The person finally replied "Then you'll do what?" He said laughing to himself. I know that voice. . . Loki! . . But what does he want this time?!? "Well if it isn't my niece!, I've been looking for you for a while now..." He said evilly. "What do you want now, Loki?!" I spit out his name like poison. "No need to raise your voice, I just came here for a little chat. . ." He said walking out of the shadows into the light with a devilish smile. "What do you want?!" I repeated myself. "Oh, I just came to tell you some things, but you need to stay quiet!" He said while hitting me with magic. "You. Will Pay. For Everything You Have Done!," I yelled. "Shhh!, You don't want the village to hear you do you?~" "N-No...."I replied with tears in my eyes. "Great! . . Now, what were we talking about? Oh right! I almost forgot! Anyways I came here to tell you that I have your parents with me...but I---" "WHAT DID YOU DO TO THEM YOU BASTARD?!" "Relax. . . It's your adopted parents! And we both know you hated them . . ." "Still that doesn't mean I would Kill Them!"

    He hit me with his magic once more. "Shut up, Girl!!" I hit him with what I had left of my magic. 'IT DIDN'T EVEN HIT HIM!' "Wait,-What,- How?!" "Haha! My neice can't even hit me!HA! I thought you were better than that!" He said disappearing into thin air. "Don't you even think about leaving!," I screamed; but by the time I finished screaming. . . He was gone. Oh no. I'm going to pass out again. No! I can't. I have to make it closer to the village first! I then noticed that I was bleeding. "GREAT NOW I CAN'T GO BACK TO THE VILLAGE BECAUSE THEN I WOULD HAVE TO EXPLAIN MY PAST!" I sat down leaning on a tree crying falling into a deep sleep...

EDIT: Loki is a hologram/projector thingy where her can hit you but you can't hit him. :p