Chapter 8:: Lizzie and Logan

Sorry for not updating in a long time! You guys are so supportive of this book! Thank you so much! Anyway, I'm dedicating this to PixThePowerFangirl! Again, yes, but this chapter has somethings that she has helped me with in the book, so enjoy!

BTW::

Song: Discord (remix)

By: The Living Tombstone

Video by: Larmau  Alliance

Jess

"W-Were am I?" I hear a soft, high pitched British voice say in fear. For some reason, this voice seemed... Familiar. "What the hell is she doing here?! Better question, who is she?!" Jin questioned, "Seriously, where AM I?!" The girl screamed. "I mean, yes Loki and Loki only can bring people here, and even so, why her?! I mean, we STILL don't have a clue as of to who she is!" Jin raged, ignoring what the girl just said. "She might be a woman of power." I said with no emotion, yet I could feel the warm tears falling down my face. It's weird, I don't feel sad or anything, I just am crying, why I don't know. "Well yes but-- Jess, are you okay?" He said once he reilised that I was crying. "Ya, I-I'm fine... " I drifted off at the end of what I was saying, remembering all the times that my "Dad" would "talk" to me; wich always ended up with me crying and being hit in the face. ((This little bit answers a few questions you might of had in the 2nd chapter! (((Loki mentions their adopted parents, and how they hated them))) Just incase you got confused;) ))

"N-Nevertheless, we need a escape plan, just like old times!" I laughed,even though I was still crying. "Heh, yeh, just like old times..." Jin smiled and held back the tears. He remembers what happened too, even though he got knocked out then forgot almost everything once he woke up, he still remembers the pain. Jin got up from where he was when he broke the chains, and walked over to my, in high hopes of getting me out, that didn't work to well... "OW, MY HAND!" Jin yelled after a few minutes of trying, he was still as exhausted as when he was before he broke his cuffs.

"Jess, *huff* we need to use both of our strength to get us out of here, okay?" He asked "Yes, I understand captain JinBop!~" I managed to actually crack a joke in this situation, seriously Jess? Luckily Jin laughed at my stupidness, and we both attempted to pull/break the cuffs, wich, let me tell you, failed miserably, wich we both expected. "Jin, it's magic handcuffs......" I said as I mentally face-palmed. "Oh....." Was all he could reply with. We used both of our magic to get the handcuffs off, wich felt SO good, because the where SO tight around my wrists.

We planned out what we where going to do/ how we where going to escape, wich we were interrupted by the girl that was next to us screaming: " GET AWAY FROM ME!!!! ........ AHHHHHHH!!!!" It sounded more like a painful scream nonetheless... I know her, I just can't put my finger on it.... Hmm...

~~Just a little time skip....~~

Adam

I set out on a full scavenger hunt, someone was leaving clues to where they where. I looked in the forest for Barney, hoping to hear an "Apple?", but nope no Barney. I then looked for Ross, in Ross-y places, but once again, no Ross. All I heard was a faint scream, it sounds like Ross!! I ran to the direction of wich I heard the scream. "ROSS? ROSS?!" I screamed. "HALP!!" I heard him scream as a reply. "DONT WORRY BUDDY, IM COMING!!" I screamed running faster, wich was pretty hard, considering I have an unconscious Jin on my back...