Chapter 5:: Am I okay?

Jess's POV

     I slowly opened my eyes looking at my surroundings, black. Everything is black. Where am I? "Well finally!" I jumped as I heard Loki's voice "Loki! What are you doing here?! Where are we?!" I screamed at him "Whoa, calm down with the questions!" Loki said surprised but also with the same dark aroa came and hit me "At least answer my questions!" I screamed even more angered "Well, right now you're in a physical dream, and I brought you here, happy?" "NO IM NOT HAPPY WHY WOULD I BE?!? WHY  DO YOU WANT TO DO THIS TO ME?!" I yelled "Calm down a bit, I think I see your eyes going red and purple there." He said laughing "Shut Up For Once Loki!!" I said losing my patience "If I where you right know I would shut my little mouth and listen to what I have to say!" Loki said very threatening.

   "What do you want with me?" I repeated "Oh nothing, all I want to do is is just kill you and take over the world." He replied so calmly "Why,why do you want this?" I said with tears in my voice "......" "Well?" I said "I don't have time for this!!" Loki answered angerly "I Want A Real Answer, Loki" "I TOLD YOU I DONT HAVE TIME FOR THIS!!!!" He said hitting me with magics

   I looked for the moljor... Nowhere...crap! The last time I was here I at least had the moljor....

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>< Flashback ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

  I was in my house all day long, which would be very weird for me now but, hey I can't blame them, I mean the village was falling apart man! I had to help them, they where desperate! (This is around when Jess first came to the village) Anyway, I was in my house all day long, and nobody really cared,and in the physical dream all I had was the moljor and a little bit of my memory. I'll just do a quick description of what happened...

   I woke up only knowing people's names, as I gained more conscience I remembered people's personalities, as soon as Loki started talking I remembered who I was, then soon remembered Loki... I can't believe I almost trusted him! I couldn't pick up the moljor for some reason and it started freaking me out,and as soon as I let my guard down, Loki got a chance to hit me with magics... And then it was over... He showed me an image that I will never forget... All of the members of the few Dead...

   When I woke up from each the physical dream I was not the same person for a few days... I  was ready to die to bring them back to life. Just because I left doesn't mean that I don't care if they die! When I finally went back to my normal self, I still wasn't the same , same, but I was close to normal me, only once I was done morning their deaths... I was back,  but I still always had that image in the back of my mind, never have I forgot about them, not even a second,all the good times, for them just to die.... The words Loki told me are forever repeating in my mind... "We all live to die....and you're next" forever reminding me every single day about what happened to some of the best friends and family I will ever have.....

<><><><><<><><><><><><><><End of Flashback><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>

Oh my God I've been working on this chapter all night long!I just wanted to say that I love you all, even if you don't love me and you only like the story, I love you, and thank you so much for everything, the reason I'm saying this is because I am being bullied at school... And I'm not talking, "oh she took my pencil, she's bullying me!" Not its more physical than anything else... I always tell a teacher, but the teachers in my school all don't care, it's so hard to find a teacher who actually cares... And this year I got lucky... I got one of the nicest teachers in the whole school, so that's good. I love you all, have a good day/night whatever time period you are in! ((706 words!))

Peace,

Love💟,

And Goats🐐!