Secrets.

I never gave my secrets away...but now, I have to get it all off my chest.

I shook myself from my thoughts as I walked next Sasuke. "What's on your mind? You're never this quiet." I caught the joking spirit in his voice. "Just..." I stepped slightly closer to him. "Wondering if our sisters are at your house..." I kept my voice quiet as the sky slowly got darker. We had a moment of silence before he replied "They should be..." That was all, I'm glad I can still hear his voice though, so I'm not complaining. Then we got to his house, it wasn't ginormous, like people said, but it was still pretty large. He unlocked the door and we quietly search for Alex and Kade, whispering back and forth. "Do you think they've already fallen asleep?" I could just slightly hear myself, over the nearly solid silence. 

The house was dark, but I had a cute dim light guiding me. Sasuke's hand was soft, guiding me through the house I already knew pretty well, and we could hardly see. We finally saw light illuminating the hallway through the shōji door. Lightly opening it Sasuke stepped back and I peeked into the room, and there we saw our sisters sleeping soundlessly on spare shiki futons. We turned off the light. And walked to his room to talk everything out. I planned to get all the stupid secrets off my chest.