What happened there, stays here.

Sasuke's P.O.V.

I led Naruto to my room. We were going to chat, that was all.

We reached the door to my room, I hesitated and reached for the door handle. My thoughts wandered way to much. 'What if we end up not just talking?' 'Why are we trusting our sisters?I mean they thought we would look hot together.' I pull the door open, and turn on a lamp, it was dulling out. I felt Naruto on my heels as we entered my room, and heard the door close. I turn around and notice, we are alone, it's really dark, and his sun is up. I knew we both had to get this hornyness out of our systems, but I knew that it would never work, because no matter how hard he tries, he'll just keep turning me on.

~~~~~~~~An hour of talking later~~~~~~~~

Naruto began to undress, leaving him only in his boxers. He walked over to me and tore my shirt from my torso. "N-Naruto what do you-" He cut off my words by kissing me, quick breaks for air got shorter, and his tongue looked for a way into my mouth as his bare legs straddled my crossed ones. I felt his body slightly bounce on mine. My hands found themselves knotted in his spiked hair, and his found themselves gripping my ass. I had slightly moved up, hovering above the ground.

 He pulled away and pushed my shoulders against to floor. "Naruto...what..." my words were interrupted with my uneven breaths. I looked at him, propping my self up with my elbows. Naruto took of my pants. He was now sitting in front of me, not knowing what to do. 

I stood up and pulled Naruto to his feet. My hands held his hips, and my thumbs found their way into boxers, I pulled them down and then pulled mine off. My eyes looked Naruto's virgin body up and down. I push the slightly smaller boy onto my bed. "S-sasuke...are you sure, that we should do this?" Naruto sounded scared. "Yes...I...think we're fine..." I saw Naruto nod and get into a position. "Come inside me." His blush was dark, and he had an innocent look in his eyes that I had never seen before.