Like. Fuck. Love.

Naruto's P.O.V.

Sasuke walked up to me and lifted my legs and shoved his member into my cave. "Naruto, you're so tight~" his hands held onto my waist, as I clutched handfuls of his sheets. I moaned as he trusted into me. "S-sasuke~!" I saw his smile, and knew he enjoyed the noise. "I-i'm gonna cum~!" I spoke just before the off-white substance sprayed his chest.

He came out of me, we put out boxers on quickly. And both of us went to sleep in his bed.

~~~~~~~~The next morning~~~~~~~~

I woke up with a sleeping Sasuke in a ball facing me, he looked like an angel. I lightly shook him awake when I heard a light knock at door. "Huh? Naruto?" His voice was quiet. "Come on we need to get dressed." I got up, and cleaned up a bit. Then got some comfy clothes on. Sasuke went to wash up in the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex's P.O.V.

"So Kade~?" I ate my breakfast with my best friend. "What should we do today~?" I asked her. "Well first see our brothers and have them update us on their status, then we could go on a walk." She replied to me and on que Naruto and Sasuke walked into the dining room. "Hey~!" Kade and I greeted them in sync. "Hey." they also greeted us in sync, then they kissed, well it was more of a peck on the lips but still. Kade and I fist bumped, and told them that we were gonna take walk.

[I swear to god, if anyone starts to ship Kade and Alex, I am going to die...and if you do ship it, it would be AlKa, because Kade (KadeMaze) is one of my close friends in real life, and she says that she is a Uke and I'm her seme!]