Prolouge

"Her; she is the one we've been waiting for." A male figure cloaked in shadow says flatly, jutting a hand out towards the monitor that sits in front of the five figures that mirror his own. A globe the size of a small room sits upon a massive disk, floating in mid air, projecting the image that the six anonymous individuals peer at from their own seats on the disk. "How do you know she's the one? We've come across many we've thought to be 'her' and been wrong. We can't afford to do that again." This time, a female voice speaks, questioning the other. "Syden, I want as much as you do to be right, to not lose another. I believe this one is the one. Please be with me on this," The male voice speaks again. A loud thud booms around the figures, and another voice says,"Enough. We shall send for her. If she is the one, or not, we will know soon." Deep breaths are taken and silence falls upon the group. However, before long, the last voice to have spoken gets up off of their seat and moves to the globe. Placing their hand on top of it, they mutter words that resemble no known language on Earth. Stepping from the globe and returning to their seat, they speak again, "It is done." Unspoken understanding befalls each and every member of this group of unidentifiable persona. Silent prayers are made that they haven't made a terrible mistake.