Fact 1: All About Kim Jaejoong

Youngwoong means "hero" in Korean, hence his international name, Hero.

Jaejoong also had picked the name Hero because he wanted to be the hero of the music industry.

Jaejoong was selected from an audition of 5000 people, he won first place, both in best looking and best vocals. 

Jaejoong changed his birthday to Jan 26 because it was believed that if it was recorded as Feb 4th, it would bring him bad luck.

He has a birthmark on his neck.

He likes to look at mirror so do not by any chance take away his mirror!

When he gets very excited he will start to speak in ‘native’ slang.

He don’t know how to use his eyes to ‘electrocute’ girls so don’t ask him to do that.

He hate it when people say he is pretty, he want people to regards him as handsome/cool, not pretty as pretty is for girls.

He likes unique under garment. (that’s why fans give him t- back!)

He looks very cool but actually deep down inside he is warm hearted so don’t hurt his feeling! 

Once during a Coca-cola drinking competition he fainted after drinking Coca-cola so now he has a phobia against Coca-cola!

He has to wear eye mask when sleeping.

He has a slim and fragile waist, so do not hug him cos it’ll break!

He likes cooking very much so he likes fans to give him recipe book from various countries as a gift. But don’t ask him to cook with you, he don’t like to cook together with other people.

Has 11 piercings (4 in the left ear, 5 in the right ear, 1 in his belly, 1 in his left ######).

Has tattoos in both his back (first it was only TVfXQ Soul and now there’s more addition of The pleasures of the mighty are the tears of the poor; A song will outlive sermons in the memory; Hope to the end), and his chest (Always Keep the Faith)

Likes eating spicy food. In fact, he ate world’s most spiciest peppers with ease and thinks that Naga Jolokia pepper, with a Scoville (scale of hotness) rating of 1,041,365 would taste good in a dish. Fellow TVXQ! members complain that Jaejoong, who is the group’s best, and only cook, always prepares food to his taste and not theirs.

Enjoys cooking in his spare time.

Can text message really quickly and accurately, and likes to use many emoticons in his messages.

Calls himself the “expert” at Rock, Paper, Scissors.

Has broad shoulders in contrast with his thin waist line.