Fact 6: All About Kim Jaejoong (injuries he encountered)

Rising Sun Era 2005: Jaejoong injured his cartilage in his knee during a dance rehearsal for the promotions of Rising Sun and was admitted to a hospital in Seoul. He underwent surgery on the same day to repair the tissue. Due to that fact, when they performed Rising Sun lived they all wore masks.. dancers who wore a mask in the video and pretended to be Jae Joong. The doctor once mentioned that if Jae Joong had an injury like that again, he won’t be able to dance anymore.

Golden Disk Award 2006: Jaejoong was visibly unwell, and was rumored to have an on-going pneumonia; despite that, he still attended GDA and performed.

JYJ USA/Canada World tour 2011: JJ was sick, and had to go through long flights and flight delay; he was so exhausted that he slept at the airport, on the floor.

Dr Jin Fanmeet 2012: Fell from a 3-story height while filming, despite his injuries, he attended the fanmeet to meet with his fans.

Indonesia Fanmeet 2012: Despite being sick and feverish, not able to speak at all, and even had to use a iPad to communicate with fans, Jaejoong showed only smiles and professionalism. He even personally added a photo-taking segment and a high5 segment with ALL the fans at the fanmeet.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Even though he must be hurting physically, Jaejoong did all of the above with a smile on his face, because he does not want to disappoint his fans, because he cares about his fans. He is thoughtful, selfless and always considerate towards his fans.

This is the man we love,  he has shown us yet again, that there is no better idol we can ask for;

for he is so sincere, so genuine and loves us as much as we love him.