3

Copyright ©

Alice's POV

Walking to follow my brother's mate to see her walking into the woods i had no idea what i was doing but both me and my wolf was worried about her.

Ever since I saw her hospital records I was wondering what her family was doing to her are they really beating her is that why she was so scared when my brother touched her thats maybe why she has locked herself up in body and mind.

Eventually we reached up to a nursery and she came out with alittle 1 year old and then she went into a house which i think was her house thats when i saw it with my own eyes that one guy that once you saw him you wanted to rip off hes head and shove it so far.... erm i think thats enough said.

Using my hearing and i heard everything all her beatings every punch and kick and not once did she cry or scream for help she just took it then finally once he told her that he was going to punish her even more he walked out to get something.

When he comes back I saw that he brought a belt back with him and started all over again and i was begging her to run but thats when i saw something that i never wanted to see over her body not only was she weak at the moment.

But she was scarred for life and something after i saw the bruises or the scars made me think about way before the life i had but suddenly waking up out of the dream i was having when i heard the sound of the window opening but then she didnt see who was coming from behind her when she was about to jump out as he grabbed her by her hair and grabbed her back into the house and it sounded like he was kicking her but still she wasnt crying out or screaming she still took it even when i had heard things breaking but it also sounded like they were snapping just when he turned round.

And thats when she took her chance jumping out of the house and started was running from the house, following her instantly making sure she okay slowly making my way closer noticing her slowing down and wasnt walking in a straight line frowning wondering how long would she last alone out here on her own knowing that it wouldnt be long at all as i smelt the blood that was coming from her back where he had wiped her back... 

'Jay i need you....'  talking to him through the mind link still getting used of talking myself it was strange especially after all that time i had in silence I knew I would have to get used to it again.

'Where are you?'  i heard how nervous he was, rolling my eyes at him.

'Dont get mad okay?' 

'A, just tell me where the fuck you are?!' growling at him and he replied by growling but it was louder knowing my wolf isnt strong enough to fight back.

'Im in the woods but when you come you would have to control yourself'

'What are you talking about Alice?'  thinking how the hell was i going to tell him that hes mate is being beaten by her own father?

'Just trust me please oh and bring Ross he will be able to help'

Walking over to a tree i heard her breathing really loudly but not enough and heard her heart beating slowly stopping thats when i saw her falling over a log.

Making her double over running over to her and tried calling her name but she wasnt responding.

SHIT!

Looking around and i did the only thing i could think off and that was to howl to my brother to hurry up trying to pick her up but I couldn't as I was still weak for not having my wolf which caused me to be human.

So I just held her in my arms until i heard shuffling turning round i saw my brother looking at me and hes mate in my arms looking very angry and when Tegan whimpered my brother backed down it was like she knew he was close by looking down at her and heard her growling quietly. 

"What the hell happened Alice" Ross come out of hes trance and he went to walk over to Tegan but my brother growled slowly putting Tegan on the floor.

Watching my brother closely one bad move and he would kill me even if i am hes sister he would do it to protect hes mate but thats when i looked at him closely that i saw a tear going down hes face, whilst he was just staring at Tegan face and then he snapped hes head up to face me.

"Who did this Alice" i know i shouldnt tell him because he would try and kill Tegans father but i would do the same thing, looking at Ross and saw the pain he is in because hes starting to feel the connection between them both because hes her protector. 

"Brother, you need to take care of Tegan before Ross goes into the same state she's in" once i told him that he looked back at Ross and saw what was happening and he muttered something.

"What do i need to do?" asking me like i actually knew but then i thought of something she's a wolf....

"You need to force her wolf out..." he gasp and looked at me, looking back at hes widen eyes.

"She's.. She's not ready.." he whispered

"Its that or she will die he beaten her pretty bad..." watching hes hes darken when i said the last part. 

"Focus!" and saw him nod and walked over to her body that was on the floor where i left her and hes started to whisper something in her ear and i knew he was ordering her wolf to come out and her body started whimpering and my brother picked her up and started walking i knew where but i just didnt think we actually would go through with it

The place where my mother and father are and they knew nothing about Tegan. 

This wasnt going to end up very well.

THE PACK HOUSE

Walking into the doors with my brother and Tegan in hes arms i saw my mother and father in the living room but once they saw my brothers mate in hes arms they started panicking and running around the house trying to find some where to put her. 

"Alice go to your room..." my father ordered but i couldnt leave her not when its most of my fault that she this bad i could of stopped him beating her but i just frozed up i couldnt believe that a father could do something like this.

Walking up to my room and waited until i knew what is happening to that poor girl who i could have helped if i had a back bone looking at little Macey as she layed on my bed looking at me making me feel even more guilty.

Her crying >>>

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW