15

Copyright ©

Jay's POV 

Thinking over and over again about what has happened and couldn't still couldnt get the hang over it as thinking differently i felt if this thing with Demi didnt happen.

Me and Tegan would be happyily mated and marked but i had to be nice and not walk away from her and talk to her i knew she was up to something by the way she walked into me but I just never knew it was that.

When i saw Skylar in my father office my head went on over board and everytime i heard her saying things about me i couldnt stop my wolf from coming out even though he still blames me from not pushing her away fast enough he still protecting me and for that I'm grateful.

Watching Skylars every move and saw how Mitch watches her i now know that would be us if it wasnt for me i didnt know why but i knew Skylar was up to something by the way she kissed Mitch and went out side at first i didnt think anything of it but then i swore i saw a tear rolling down her cheek and I knew that she was exactly like Tegan and was good at hiding things...

And thats when Alice ran into the office and started talking about how she saw Tegan running off into the woods but i already knew that Skylar was actually saying goodbye to him because she was going to save my mate on her own, thats when i saw Mitch running out of the office. 

My wolf took over my body as I stood there frozen as I watched from the side lines and saw i was walking with him until we had gotten outside. 

"What the hell do you want?" he growled at me making us step back in shock at hes anger voice and growl.

"I want to find my mate and the only way is for you was follow the light but i cant see it and it seems you mate had found her before me and she's properly with her now" i said and all he did was nod i think he understood i saw in hes eyes that he had been through this before.

By the time we had spoken about where to go and everything i had spoken to every one about a pack meeting for my first one once we walked back to the pack house almost every pack member was there standing whispering asking what this must be about i heard them all standing in front of them all. 

"I know what all of you are thinking about having another alpha in our pack house and territory but its for a good reason it seems that the person that had taken our Luna wanted to use her to get to Mitch's Mate and Luna" looking around when i heard different questions i looked over to Mitch and saw him ready already i just needed to get these people on.  

"Why?"

"Because it seems that Tegan is Skylar's Doppelganger, i know many of you don't really know her or my mate but she is your Luna and i would like to found her and bring her back home to us."

"I cant make sure you will be able to come home alive and safe but i would like some of you to come and help bring them back safe and sound for our future and for others"

By the end of this pack meeting there was many howls and barks and shouting agreeing by the time i finished many warriors was shifted into their wolf and was ready to fight for their Luna.

****

Mitch's POV 

Running and running and trying to get through to my wife i know why she did it but we would be together i know i cant be bad when it comes to her looking around and saw female wolfs looking at me lustfully whilst running through the woods for the first time in my life i didn't really care that's when i heard her the closer i have gotten toward the light. 

What the hell do you think you are thinking'  i kept coming out with questions talking to her even though she couldn't hear me until she lets me in her head.

'Are you safe' i couldn't stop she actually let me in her mind. 

'You wait until we get home your not going anywhere out of my sight'  truthfully telling her what I'm going to do to her and I wasn't kidding either.

'What about the kids?' and after that i heard her growl i knew that was a sore sentence to her when it comes to our children. 

'I'm sorry okay but I'm not just standing here whilst you knuckle heads think you would find her from the map i found her without the bloody thing'

'Are you both safe?' asking the one thing that's been on my mind 

'I'm fine but i don't think Tegan's going to be able to stay awake'

'Why whats wrong with her?' but she shut me off again i think she was talking to someone maybe Tegan i kept running because of my alpha blood i could contact every one even the one not in my pack i mind link Jay.

'Jay, Sky is with your mate'  hearing him sighing in relief but I didn't know what to tell him the other bit about he's mate.

'Is she okay?'

Should i tell him?

'Erm...' when i was about to answer it all of us stopped when we reached the house we didn't stop because we arrived we stopped because of the body's that were laying on the floor.

I knew that Sky was responsible but i also knew that they weren't dead well some of them were but its obvious that they must of attacked we looked around and some of them were waking up looking towards the house and was able to walk towards it when this bright light came out of it and along came a scream.

But it wasn't a girl one either it was more male we all covered our wolf eyes as how bright it became and some even howled in pain, eventually it dulled down and we all looked at each other thinking what the hell was that and that's when we saw three figures walking out two of them that was in front from what i could see was Sky carrying Tegan in her arms and at the back of her was a male.

Growling i turned round towards some tree and changed running towards Sky when i saw Jay on the floor with Tegan in hes arms i ran over to Sky as she ran towards me i got her in my arms and got my hand beside her cheeks breathing in closing our eyes and i leaned my forehead against hers.

"Don't you ever do that again!" i heard her laugh and we leaned in and kissed very passionately. 

****

Jay's POV

By the time When that bright light came out from the house i have shifted back we all covered our eyes once the light started to dull down we looked back at the house and i saw 3 figures walking out by the looks of the first two i knew it was both Tegan and Sky but at the back i saw a male what i didn't realize was that Sky was carrying Tegan and Tegan was emotionless in her arms.

I turned to see Mitch walking away obviously going to shift back i ran towards Sky and T when i fell when i saw the gashes on her body once again Sky gave me Tegan and once she did, i wiped her hair away from her face and for the first time i had a tear down my face slowly touching her face.

"She's okay Jay she's just exhausted" i heard Sky tell me i looked up and saw that she was in the arms of Mitch but he was looking at the boy that walked out with them i turned to look at him too but he didn't seem to care about us he was looking at one of the girls in our pack that's when they both said the word 'Mate'.

"T wanted to save him from what we did, if that's what you were asking" Sky said frowning and looked at her.

"What you mean you two did that light thing" asking that i got my answer when she smiled

"Lets get her home Jay" nodding and i slowly picked her up and started walking home with her in my arms think about how this is like deja vu from when Alice found her when her father did this to her but now that i have her in my arms.

I'm not letting her go for anything not even for class rooms im going to change everything so my life avows around her she may hate it but i dont care i almost lost her today and i was going to let it happen again not again not ever.

 VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW