two

This chapter may be a bit confusing if you don't pay attention and take your time to read it. So please take your time to read it and pay attention. -S

Alison Dilaurentis

The next day.

My mother was out and my father was at work, Jason was in his room with his stupid friends doing god knows what so I decied to sneak out to meet the girls.

I make my way over to Spencer's barn and open the door. When I close the door and look behind me I see Aria, holding a gun. She looks a bit scared, I bet it's a prank.

"Whats goi-" I was cut off when Aria hit me with the gun. What the hell is she doing?! The girls start running after me, prank or no prank i'm running. I run outside and into the woods, I hear them getting closer behind me. Whats going on? Why are they doing this?

"We should split up!" I hear Hanna say to the other girls. Why are they splitting up? Oh my god.. they're trying to hurt me! This isn't a prank! If it is i'm going to kill them all.

I trip on a rock and hear Spencer walking towards me.

"Say goodbye, bitch." Spencer says in a cocky voice.

"You can't do this!" I scream out hoping someone would hear me. When I do, I hear the other girls running over to me. I look up at Spencer as she bangs me over and over with a shovel. Tears rolling down my face, I look up to see, almost smirks on the girls faces. Why? What did I do? I'm sorry... That's the last thing I see before I black out.

Emily Fields

I look at Alisons limp, beat up body. I almost feel bad for her, but she deserved it. Hanna and I are told to dig the shovel and the other weapons we had, we quickly bury them.

"We have to get out of here!" Hanna says at me, rushing.

"Come on, lets go." I say running back to the Spencer and Aria.

We all bury Alison and quickly and start to head home.

My phone vibrates, it's a text from Spencer. "Meet me at my house now." I turn my car around and drive to Spencers.

---

Oh my god. That was sooo fun to write haha. I really hope you guys liked that! -S