o5.

"fair enough," menda replied, easing in comfort. right off the bat he seemed easy to talk to, and he had nice jet black hair.

hoseok's smile would not seem to fade at any time. his cheekbones were incredible. he was a tad taller than menda as she could see, and he had a slim figure. she definitely gawked at his amazing skin.

as they walked towards the mat, he drilled her with questions. she couldn't help but smirk a little, at how he attacked her at such pace, with having nothing but one simple handshake.

"why'd you decide to take some classes?" was his first question, that menda could clearly hear from all the other ones that jumbled out of his mouth.

menda put her hair in a high pony, keeping it out of her face. it was annoying to have such stick straight hair, it always slipped out of grip and she could never do any curling.

at least she didn't have to deal with frizziness!

"i thought knowing how to kick someone's ass would come in handy someday."

hoseok let out what sounded like a chuckle and huff mixed. "i always whip out some action on my hyungs when they try to take some of my noodles, so i totally understand," hoseok gently moved his hands forward to menda, guiding her to a blocking position.

"why are you training me when your in training yourself?" as menda spoke, she could feel an intense stretch on her right arm which hoseok was contorting to move her on to some motions for quick offense.

"im just showing you some quick basics. its really easy to learn, and i needed a partner today." just as hoseok was about to perform some type of stunt, menda reacted fast and used the blocking technique he had just shown her. she was very pleased with herself.

"so you were paying attention," hoseok breathed, releasing menda gently.

"that felt pretty cool!"

"that's only the beginning."

**

a few hours passed and menda felt like she was the new jackie chan of martial arts. her face was stained with sweat and her hair was in knots. her knowledge has only expanded so much, and she actually enjoyed herself. she caught herself smiling sheepishly at the sudden flashback of her dad begging her to at least try it.

and here she was, using it as a stress reliever and a pinch of hope. she did notice how good the adrenaline had felt.

in that period of time her and hoseok managed to talk alot, clicking almost instantly. some of his hobbies were dancing, rapping, and being comedic. he was a really cool guy.

"when are you coming back in?" he had asked her, using a towel to soak in the sweat he had dripping down his neck.

"im not sure, probably tomorrow. i at least want three days of some practice and i think ill be satisfied."

"only three? that's not enough to become a master!" he boomed, breaking out into all sorts of crazy chopping moves.

menda giggled. "i think i just needed it as a stress reliever since i lost my main one." she had said that in a low voice, hoping hoseok wouldn't hear that part and move on with the conversation.

"what was the better way to deal with it?"

"writing. i have a passion for it."

"how'd you lose that? hand get too tired?" his attempt at a friendly wink was awful, forcing another giggle out of menda.

"it's a long story that can be told another time."

-

authors note;

ayyyee jHOPE WHATS GOOD

ok so i wanted to tell you some facts about me

1. my names ruby

2. i live in texas but i was born and raised in washington state ( i miss it so much i cry)

3. im 16

4. im a bookworm like srsly

5. im honduran

6. the kpop groups im currenlty in are: bts, exo, got7, monsta x, seventeen, bigbang, SHINee, & 2ne1.

7. my biases in each group

bts - taehYUNG AF

exo - BAEKHYUN BB

got7 - aYYE YUGYEOM

monsta x - kIHYUN LUV

seventeen - the roach hansol

bigbang - GDRAGON DAD

SHINee - taEmin fuk

2ne1 - cL MOMy

i would love to get into more groups but that means more ppl to eff me up and i dont have any emotional stability to deal with that

8. my birthday is sept 24

9. im a dog person like 100+

10. im like the easiest person to talk to so hit me up!

ok srsly bye i think i added like 100 words just from authors note lmaO