Waking up to almost rebellion

-Alec-
I called 911 and they are on the way , I held her close to my chest as her breaths began to slow down .......then ambulance arived and checked her and pit a breathing mask on , Also put her on the gurnie
-three days later- guys she is fine and she is in her room
-Aris pov-
I sat at my desk and painted my nails black I sat up and noticed my blonde hair stringing down to my middle thigh I grabbed my pink hair extensions and clipped them in and put on black lipstick , I walked to my closet and saw a pencil skirt that Marsifica wore and left in here and a half shirt that was black I put on my red high heels also Marsificas and walked down stairs to see Juan and Alec talking on the couch .
"Yea so-" Alec said before he saw me I smirked "Juan, you have a cigarette ?" I asked he stared at me know disbelief "Your drooling sweety " I said lauphing sarcastically "Go Change " I hear a grumble from Alec "Fine ........Asshole" I mutter and walk away suddenly I feel a brick wall meet my body to realize it's Alec pinning me to the wall "DONT YOU EVER SAY THAT AGAIN , YOU UNDERSTAND ME ?" He whispered angrily , I froze bad idea to make him mad....bad , bad idea .....wow I'm ACTUALLY really scared of him I softened my face "I-i-i-i mm sorry ...won't happen again " a tear rolled down my cheek before I looked down and saw that he was really close his face softened with guilt and sadness as he walked away ......I went upstairs and threw off my clothes and took off my make up and jumped in the shower .
When I finished in the shower I put on knee high socks a oversized MCR shirt (my chemical romance) and pants that had candy canes on them and went to bed