SHIT

FRICKEN CHICKEN hey guys this is a update just wanted to know what you think of Aris ....and yes I know her name is unusual but that's my c rushs brother's ex girlfriends fathers ex wife's nieces name yea so .......hope you guys like so here you go
-Alecs pov-

I woke actually really late 8:24 , I stripped off my night clothes and jumped in the shower I played some music off of my rock n roll playlist I first played Na Na Na by My Chemical Romance, Teenagers also by My Chemical Romance , And lastly Last resort by PaPa roach and with that I ended my shower I put on my boxers , Socks, and shirt and basketball shorts . I walked downstairs to see Marsifica as she ate her breakfast god of she wasn't so young I ACTUALLY might have already fuc- ALEC SHE TOO YOUNG UGGGHHH!! I walked past her and sat on the stool near the counter I pulled out some eggs and bacon and Cooke them and then Aris came down and sat down on the floor on the the corner as she read a book I believe was the Oxford English dictionary I chuckled at this, she always loved to read Marsifica unbuttoned her shirt to reveal the creases of her boobs and folded her shorts up more and sashaed her way to me "So after my annoying sister goes to bed want to uh...hook up " i thought it over Alec it wouldn't be illegal because she is 18 and she is an adult plus I haven't had ....se-uhh the frickle frackle in a long while it couldn't hurt well......it might hurt her ...........okay say yessssssssss !! "Okay sure I'm be up at 9:39 " I said thinking of what I could get away with tonight haha I'm bad .....jk.... I walked over to Aris "hey Arisplane " i said smiling at her nickname ..No response ...hmmph fine then im happy I'm not gonna let her ruine it for me "Sorry I was reading the word idiosyncratic and how you can use it in a sentence being a synonym for odd " she said lauphong "So does John come over anymore ?" I asked she teared up , Jhon is a family friend actually he has known the Cambridge family longer than me tall skinny dark hair and a marine 20 now . "UNFORTUNATELY , Jhon slept with Marsifica and i ignored him like the plague until he broke down and moved to Kansas " she said not making eye contact ..."God me and him were so close " she said lauphing and crying at the same time .....oh god if I sleep with Marsifica Aris will never speak to me again .....FUCKKKKKK!!!

So hey guys how w as s this chapter ? I think I'm a pretty good updative author ya think? Well geez I. Know I'm amazing no need to brag :/