Prologue: To me...(REWRITTEN)

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday Happy birthday...Happy birthday--"

"To me..."

"Natsu!" Nana finished the song with a smile on her face as she motioned her one and ONLY son to blow the candles on his cake. Knowing so, Natsu blew the candles off and everyone cheered. Iemitsu, hugged his song and lifted him up from the ground with a huge grin on his face.

Unknown to all of them...

A boy who looked like Natsu except...He had fuffly looking brown hair that stood from every direction, and soft Brown eyes that held sadness. The little boy was Sawada Tsunayoshi, Natsus twin brother. Tsuna was always the hated one. He never got to eat as much as them, he was always ordered to do all household chores, he never felt the joy of his birthday, and he never felt the love...of the family he has grown to love.

A silent tear slipped as the boy decided he had to go back to his room. Slowly, he took little steps back as his shadow disappeared along with the light.

Somewhere...

A blonde man stared as he watched Tsuna open the door to his room. How could they do this to him? He questioned to no one. He clutched his chest as he shut his eyes tightly from anger. Hes just a child....

NEXT DAY

*splash*

"Wake up, trash! Go and do your work!" Nana yelled before walking out of the room. Tsuna was soaking wet. Why? Well, Nana was kind enough to give him a quick wash with just water on his bed.

LINE CUT

Well thats all for this edit. Thnx so much for the support!