Chapter 2: "Played"

I can hear Nana talking to some people on the doorway as I hugged my pillows tightly. Theyre here..theyre here... I kept on thinking like a broken mantra. I continued on for what seemed like an eternity but the sound of footsteps stopped me from my tracks. I shut my eyes as I awaited inside my room.

*creeeeaaak*.

"There he is" Nana said. I can smell the strong scent of beer and smoke cloud over my room. "Heres the $20,000 I promised.." A low voice replied. I can tell that Nana was smiling sickeningly as she accepted the money. "Fuck him as many rounds as you want, I dont care" and with that, Nana left the room. Leaving me with 2 men.

I opened my eyes slightly to look at the 2 men. They both wore worn out shirts and jeans. They looked as if they havent taken a bath in weeks. I felt disgust wash over me as they licked their lips. "You'd be a good toy. Hehehe"

Kami-sama tasukete....

2 YEARS LATER

Its been years since, and everything just got even worse. While I did the chores Nana would hit me, Once I wake up Natsu, he'd not only hit me but touch me, Nana brought more men to play with me, and my bullies at school beats me up more than 5 times a day. Oh! And I forgot to tell you, I am a hacker-hitman. CieloScuro27, worlds 2nd greatest hitman.

I walked outside to get the mail, like I usually do. I took the mail then walked back to the house. As I walked back, I felt a very familiar prescence on the trees. I glared at the shadowed figure sitting on the trees branch...It was

The worlds #1 Hitman. Renato Sinclair.