Chapter 4: Black Box

◆ Tsunayoshi ◆

I stared at the black box I've held and hid in my pocket. I admired it's gold outlines as I let  my mind drifted to the things that might have not happened if I hadn't kept it all this time. A sigh managed its way out my lips as I shook the thoughts away. It's too late to be thinking those now. I accepted it. Now I have to do what I promised it. If only I had rejected it, then things wont be the way it is now.  but I  doubt it happening. Even if I rejected it the results would still be the same. It's fate after all.

I retrieved my bag and put the box inside, not forgetting to cover it in mist flames and made my way inside the school campus.

***

I stared outside the classroom window, watching as the birds flocked and flew. I suddenly felt a slight twing of jealousy pop inside of me. 'wow, I just got shot in the ass and had these weird thoughts about a certain devil--and now I'm jealous of birds? wow what's next?' I resisted the urge to roll my eyes and slammed my head on my desk. As if on cue, murmurs surrounded me. 

"Look at dame-Tsuna, he just slammed his head on the table! What at an idiot.."

"He's so weird"

"I know right? I can't believe someone like him is connected to Natsu-sama! As his brother the worst!"

I silently groaned in annoyance. 'can't they just mind their own business?' I cheered inwardly, happiness and relief washing over me when I heard the classroom the door open, making all the murmurs vanish in a snap of a finger. Finally I felt peace and qui---

"Oh my god he's soooo HOT!"

"OMG! OMG! I wonder if he's single!"

--et.

 I looked up from my desk and instantly felt dread. Forget about peace and shit those things will never happen to me. The familiar sight of a fedora with an orange band was enough for me to bury myself into my corner(I sat on beside the window, in the corner) Ugh..why now?

"Chaos! I'm your new English teacher, Reboyama!"

I sweatdropped into my hands once I heard him say his "name". 'really reborn? really?' I suddenly felt deja vu from the whole ordeal. My lips morphed into a thin line as I remember the black box.

Forget about him Tsuna. He doesn't remember you anymore

+×+×+×+

Ok so the chapter ends here. Hey guys...sorry. like im really sorry. Sorry if its crappy and uh short. OH! and Im sorry for not updating haha, gomene~ I was drowned in a lot of graduation practices and now Im searching for a new school. Now is the time I was free, real sorry! well Hope you enjoy!

Also Ill try to update soon--but I dont know when.

***

somewhere ina blan

[ Sayonara. Re--- ]

Please dont go