Chapter Two

>Sophia<

Hi there, I bet you're all wondering why I'm having a point of view if I'm dead. The truth is I'm not dead, that little girl in that barn wasn't me. It was my sister. Sophie.

So that means that Carol's little daughter is still out there. I managed to survive. I did it on my own.

Well, not completely on my own.

I've been with my boyfriend for the past 2 years. He's nothing like I expected, you expect a boyfriend to be kind, gentle, caring. In fact, he's the complete opposite.

He's an asshole.

He cares about nobody but his self, he's abusive. He isn't the boyfriend I wanted.

>Blake<

"Walk faster you whore" I snapped while Sophia was dragging her feet behind me.

"I'm fucking trying" She snapped back.

I stopped, then turned around.

"What the fuck did you just say?" I stated into her eyes.

"Nothing" she whispered.

"That's what I fucking thought you bitch" I turned sound and carried on walking.

I love being her boyfriend for the simple reason I have the power to control her.

>Sophia<

I hate being his girlfriend. He's always over powering me and I'm too damn weak to step up.

"Blake can we stop, my feet hurt" I whined

He ignored me and carried on walking

I sighed "Blake"

He ignored me a second time.

"Blake I said slow the fuck down you asshole" I screamed

He turned around with Blood shot eyes. The ocean blue eyes I fell In love with was no longer there.

He walked towards me with wide eyes. He raised his fist. I felt a stinging sensation on my cheek.

I gasped as he backed away.

This was my chance to escape.

I ran as quickly as I could.

I stopped for a minute to catch my breath, I could hear footprints getting louder and louder. Shit, he's behind me. I picked up running  again.

I could hear walkers growling but I couldn't see them. I stopped and looked around. I was in a forest. I looked around a second time, I heard branches breaking I snapped my head towards the opposite direction.

Before I could check what was out there a pair of hands wrapped around my mouth.