Chapter Eleven.

>Sophia<

I strolled into my bedroom, dropped on the bed and began to draw, I was drawing Carl. Trying to capture his gleaming blue eyes, beautiful cheekbones, he's perfect.

*Ring ring*

I jumped and almost fell from the bed. What the hell is that?

*Ring ring*

Only had I just noticed a cellphone perched on the dresser.

*Ring ring*

I slid off the bed and grabbed the phone, flipped it up and pressed green.

'H-Hello?' I stammered.

'Did you miss me?'

I went cold. Still. Empty. Terrified. My skin crawled and my spine stiffened. The hair on the back of my neck stood.

'I've found you, I know where you are, the question is.... where am I? He sang it. Laughed. Then hung up.

I dropped the phone.

I dropped the phone and fell to my knees. My breathing became heavier as I let out a scream. I could hear him chuckle at the end of the line.

No. No. No no no no.

'Gl-Gl-GLENN! CARL C-CARL!' I screamed as loud as I could. But my words wouldn't come out properly.

Carl came running into the room. He sat beside me and placed his hand on my thigh.

"Sophia you're okay"

"Please. Let. Go. Of. Me" I hiccuped between words.

"Sophia what's wrong?"

"Leave me alone, you're going to hurt me"

"GLENN!" I screamed at the top of my voice.

Glenn didn't hesitate to run up the stairs.

"Carl I don't know what to-"

But before I could finish, Carl's lips pursed against mine, his eyes were closed but mine remained open.

Frozen.

He pulled away but pressed his forehead against mine. He reached back in, his lips were warm, but cool at the same time. They were soft and gentle. I reached my hand threw his hair and his hand travelled to the small of my back.

Someone cleared their throat.

We pulled away immediately. Glenn stood at the door.

I explained everything, the mysterious cellphone, what he said down the line.... he'd been here, in this house, in my bedroom, he'd left this phone, he probably touched my belongings. I shivered and teared up. Glenn was sorting things, informing Rick of everything. Carl remained sitting on the bed next to me.

He held my hand. "This guy won't hurt you.... I won't let him"

I smiled, leaned forward and kissed him once more. This was perfect.... but will it last? I forgot my worries and just knitted my fingers into his hair.

It'll be okay.

Carl will make it okay