Aomine Daiki x Readers III

I'm currently overseas right now so I wouldn't be able to update consistently and I want to apologise for that. This one was written part by part in days when I have the time when I was either on a bus or a train.
ONCE AGAIN I AM SORRY FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO UPDATE A LOT. I'M SORRY.

And recently I just realised (Yes. Just realised.) how adorable Aomine is when I spaced out and swam through my imagination land- HE'S JUST SO ADORABLE AND PRECIOUS- Well, to me at least... Idk. What do you think?

26.11.15
-----------

It was November when you saw a poster saying that there was going to be a festival in Kyoto to celebrate the arrival of the Autumn season. You decided that maybe it's finally time for your boyfriend and you to have your first festival date.

Aomine looked like he didn't want to go at first, complained that it was troublesome and there was no need to go dating at such a far place. You whined and reasoned of course, until he could do nothing but to agree to go with you.

The male showed up the next morning outside your house in his kimono, the usual dark blue one that matches his hair colour.

"Dai-chan... You look-,"

He clicked his tongue. "Shut up," he said.

You pouted. "But you really do look-"

"Let's go." He cut your sentence again before holding your hand and laced your fingers with his and started to walk towards the nearest bus stop. There weren't many people as it was still early.

The both of you were approaching the bus stop when the wind suddenly became a little stronger and the temperature probably had dropped a bit.

"Do you feel cold?" Aomine suddenly asked.

Your arms were already crossed over your chest in order to keep yourself warm. But as if it was already a habit, you shook your head without hesitation and said, "Not really..."

The male sighed as if the answer was already expected and pulled out a scarf from his bag before putting it around your shoulder.

You were flustered when he did it, you yourself wasn't expecting it as it was his first time doing it. So instead of praising or even thanking him, you showed your appreciation by pulling your boyfriend closer to yourself, letting yourself to snuggle up his forearm. You knew he likes it when you do that. He just refused to show it out.

You imagined him smiling to himself,  and you smiled too.

The bus didn't take long to arrive at the station.

Once you got onto the bus, you fell asleep on the blue-haired's shoulder with his arm holding your waist even before you realised it. He woke you up gently by tapping your knee when the bus stopped at a station before your destination.

You realised then that there was a lot of people on the train too. Some are tourist, most are locals.

Only a few of the passenger got down on the current station. You were still very blur when the bus started moving towards the next station and had probably spaced put a little.

Aomine's hands moved to your shoulders and gently, he moved out and sat only half of his seat to look at you. You didn't ask why, even though you didn't know why. You probably wasn't even aware that he was looking at you with that focus expression on his face.

He 'scanned' you thoroughly before moving his hands to fix your hair, carefully.

You blink your eyes when you felt the touch just to wake up from your little bubble and stare right into his eyes.

The male raised an eyebrow at you when you did that and a chuckle escaped from his lips.

"You're so cute."

The sentence and a smile that came after the chuckle made your face go red.

-------------
I'm sorry for having an ending like this for this one but I just thought that it might be better if this story had an ending like this until my writting skill improves- XD
As always, thank you for reading and have a nice day~! :)