Chapter One

Every day, I wake up in a pure white room in a new white lace dress. Sometimes the dress is long and slimming, other days it's short and flowy. My hair is done differently every day, too. My shoes change from either white ballet flats to white platform pumps with tall heels that click when I walk. Today it's short and fitting with no back and long sleeves; my hair is in a long ponytail at the top of my head and straight as plywood and on my feet are ballet flats with ribbons tied around my ankles and up my calfs.

I head straight down stairs and just outside my bedroom is the house my father would have grown up in just as it was before the fire. My room was added after the fire, after they moved out, added in heaven. The rest of the house was just as it was... the kitchen perfect as always, but in the garage was a large stash of beer that replenished itself after every usage.

"MJ!" Grandpa was already up, he had a bad habit of waking up early. He smiled, with his worry lines disappearing momentarily as he smiled widely. "Come here, baby." He patted the spot next to him on the couch and I skipped over, cuddling into his side. "How'd you sleep?" He asked, putting his around that was thick with muscle around my shoulder.

"Good, how about you, Papa?" I asked, looking up at him.

Grandpa got a far-away look in his eyes as he stared out at the beautiful sunrise. "I dreamed about your daddy, MJ." He chuckled sadly. "Him and Sammy."

Down the stairs came my aunt, Jessica. Papa had convinced her long ago that he was family. She plopped down next to me and without a word, curled into me and Papa who put his around around her, too.

She got to choose her outfits, hey weren't given to her considering that she knew that she liked to wear, I didn't. Today she had on old paint splattered jeans and a sweatshirt that she claimed smelled like Sam; like ink and stale beer.

"Morning," Jessica murmured as she put her arm around my waist and used me as a pillow. I didn't mind, I always liked when we had family moments. I'm told that on Earth the Winchesters don't get very much of them.

"Morning, Jess," Papa smiled slightly and kissed her head. "How was your night?" Jess just shrugged, ever since she got here, the nights have been the hardest part because she has to go to bed and wake up without Sam.

We stayed like that for a long while, then Grandma got up. The day never starts without her. She makes everyone smile, especially Papa. Grandma, had came bearing a large smile that seemed to make the rest of us do the same. The first thing thin the morning Grandma does is hug Jess. Then she kisses Papa and then she smiles at me, kissing me on the nose and makes breakfast.

"I have come to a conclusion about MJ." Grandma announces just after lunch after we're revisiting Papa's, Jess' and Grandma's favorite memories.

"Oh, yeah?" Papa smiles wider. "That that is?"

"I think," she paused for effect and to put her free arm around my shoulders. "That all unborn babies are sent to heaven. And I think that sometimes, rarely, these babies become ghosts and they wear white; which is where we get the lore about angels wearing white and looking like small children."

"I think you're right, Mary." Jessica said after a long silence. "You're absolutely right."

I smiled and ran into a field where the Impala was parked. About a fifty feet was young Sam and Dean-they were probably twelve and sixteen in this memory. Dean had bought illegal fireworks and they lit them on the fourth of July after Dean had stolen the Impala.

The night was starry and ink black. My dad looked happy and I watched as he chased Sam around with sparklers and I sat with them on the hood of the Impala and smiled when they talked about how much trouble they'd be in when they went back. Jess, Grandpa and Papa stood a little ways back, smiling.

They couldn't see me but I like to think that Dad left both of his arms open so Sam and I could lay on him at the same time.

After a few hours of that, our next stop was Grandpa's favorite. It was the day Sam was born. Each day we'd visit their favorite memories; Jessica's was the night that Sam had told her he loved her for the first time. They had went away for Christmas and were on a beach, they had just escaped a Christmas party and still were in their flashy party clothes.

Grandma's favorite was the day before the fire. It was an aftermath of a heated argument between Grandma and Papa and Dad had gone into Grandma's room and sat on her lap, he said that he loved her and Sam told him that he loved her too. Then Papa had come in, saying that he loved her too. They had then all went into Sam's nursery, he cooed at them and tried to say 'Momma'.

Then in the evening, Charlie, Kevin, Pamela, Rufus, Karen, Bobby, Ellen, Will, Jo and Ash will come over and will drink beers with Grandma, Papa and Jess. I'll play guitar and hum words that I'll never sing. Jo taught me piano and guitar. I love these parts of the day. Bobby will quiz me on monsters, Ellen and Kevin will make sure that I did the school work they assigned the previous day and then Kevin will check it for me before Charlie will tell me to do the next pages in the book and read another chapter of my current book.

"God, she reads more than Sam!" Papa groans when Charlie directs me to read.

"Good!" Grandma will say before asking me to play a new piece on the piano. Jo will sit with me and write down the notes for me on a clean sheet of music stairs.

Jo's my best friend, she had a lot of stories about my Dad. One time, she had disappeared when I was ten-ish and came back shaken up. Osiris had taken her to judge my Dad, she said she didn't want to but he made it feel like she wanted it. That was before Bobby joined us.

"I told him about MJ." She'd sobbed. "Said that he could be with her."

Tonight, I was quiet, my fingers hovering above the keys of the piano with nothing to play. I felt oddly empty. Jo was in the living room, talking tonight since I had nothing to play. I felt sick, which was wrong because I was dead; I could never be sick.

"Hey, MJ," Kevin said, causing me to jump and whirl to face him. Kevin taught me everything I know, we are pretty close, too. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," I shrugged.

"Liar," Charlie came in. She glanced behind her, making sure that no one was over hearing. "You look like someone laughed about your favorite character dying. What's up, MJ?"

"I just feel kind of empty, is all." I mumbled. "I'm okay."

"Dude," Charlie shook her head. "That's not okay." I shrugged again.

"You know, it's technically Dean's birthday." Kevin said. "Same thing happened last year." I nodded, remembering the discomfort I felt around this time last year.

"That could be it." I said.

"Man, that's not okay." Charlie said.

"No, no it's not," Grandma said coming in the room. Kevin got up so she could sit with me on the bench. "MJ, baby, you'll be okay."

"He better not be here for another sixty years." I grumbled. Grandma snorted.