Chapter 5

The walk back to Bobby's old house was pretty uneventful. Everyone still talking and my dad kept his arm around my shoulders as we walked. I didn't think that Jess and Sam could get any closer to each other than they were. Jess's eyes were red and she seemed close to tears but she smiled widely. Grandma and Papa were trying to give us space and keep close to us at the same time. Charlie was trying to get caught up on everything and she was talking with my Dad. Kevin was awkwardly walking with Jo and Ash so I left Dad and Charlie to jog up to them.

"So, finally united with Dean," Jo said.

"Finally on Earth." I said. "What now?"

"Figure out how the Winchesters screwed up this time." Kevin shrugged. "They probably angered some really big monster that's practically impossible to kill or started the apocalypse again."

"Sounds thrilling," I rolled my eyes. "Ash?"

"Oh, probably trying to figure out why the angels booted us outta heaven." Ash scratched the back of his neck. "Maybe sleep?"

"Sleep sounds good." I yawned. "I'm really tired."

"You're going to have to work on going on four hours of sleep if you want to hunt." Jo said, swinging her arm around my neck.

"Who said anything about her going on any hunts?" Jess demanded, she and Sam swung back to join the pose.

"No one!" Jo raised her hands in defense. Jess gave her a look. "Okay, I told her she's going to need to learn to sleep less! Sue me!" Jo's face dropped. "Oh, wait, you know what? Don't sue me, you'll get my money."

"I heard money and I came running!" Charlie announced. "What's up?"

"Nothing!" Jo said quickly.

"Right," Sam rolled his eyes. He looked down at me and smiled. "No hug?"

"I thought you and Jess were glued together." I drawled. Jess stuck her tongue out at me and Sam opened up his free arm for a hug. "Hi, Uncle Sammy."

"Hi, MJ," Sam said. Then he released jess to shake my hand. "Nice to meet you."

"Nice to finally meet you, too." I said. "Jess never shut up about you." I smirked at Jess who glared at me.

"Oh," Sam smiled, wrapping up in Jess in his arms again. "Really?" He teased her, kissing her cheek.

"Oh, God," I gagged. "Get a room!"

"Shut up, MJ," Jess said.

"No, you're disgusting!" I stated.

"I'm starting to wonder how you're going to stand your dad." Jo smirked.

"See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil." I said.

"She's innocent!" Papa called back to us. "Don't you boys ruin it!" But over his shoulder, you could see his smile to show that he was joking.

"What'd I miss?" Dad said, coming into the conversation.

"Nothing," Sam shook his head.

The rest of the walk back was full of bickering, I properly met Jody Mills, her reaction was the best. Dad asked me about the 'wedding dress thing' and Grandma and Jess helped explain that their theory.

"We think that the myth for angels as babies wearing white is based off of babies who are in heaven before being born." Grandma said.

"We've met a few other like me, too." I piped in. Grandma nodded.

"Yep, Joshua was cute, right, MJ?" Jess teased. I gagged, and laughed at Dad's look.

"Sure, Jess," I rolled my eyes.

"So," Kevin said. "What did you Winchesters do now?"

"Oh," Sam scratched the back of his neck. "Well, that-that's a funny story, actually..."

"We pi-cheesed off the Greek, Roman, and Egyptian gods." Dad said, glancing at me as he corrected his cursing.

"Of course," Kevin sighed.

"MJ'll have fun with research, won't you?" Bobby said. I nodded; mythology is my forte.

"Which ones in particular?" I inquired.

"Uh, Hades, Pluto and Osiris...?" Sam said.

"Well how you are not dead is a mystery." I sighed. "You cheesed off with the gods of death!"

"It's a talent of theirs," Ellen said. "Get use to it, sweetie." 

A/N: Sorry it's short!  I finally came up with a plot; the Ancient Mythologies!  Let me know if I should add in anymore mythologies like the Norse mythology.   I choose Greek, Roman, and Egyptian because I know the most about them; I study these mythologies in my free time, like when I'm not writing so... I can also see Dean and Sam cheesing off the gods of Death in those religions.  Also, I'm against cussing so.... I'm trying to play it off as though the Winchesters and co. are trying to watch their tongue for MJ.  Let me know what you guys think!  It means so much to me, thanks everyone!