Chapter 2

Hope u all are still reading my story and are satisfied with the new cover and name. And all the credit goes to my wattpad friend Blair_ malik 1d.

"Hello Vrishti, get ready in five minutes. I've booked a cab. It will be here anytime now." Rishi said through the phone.
"Ok, fine" I answered and hung up. My goodness! this boy is really impatient, u knw. First of all he informed me at the last minute, that he had bought us second show movie tickets and now he wants me to get ready in hardly five minutes. I am not that lazy head type also but it takes time, though. I smirk and shake my head a little at the thought of how Rishi is.

I open my wardrobe and decide to put on a  light blue ripped jeans along with a white tank top and a brown leather jacket over that as a cold breeze of late November is blowing outside. I pulled my hair back into a messy ponytail and drew a line of eyeliner on my eyelids. But, when I was about to put a little bit of lip gloss someone suddenly jumped into my room through the balcony, scaring the life out me. I turned back and heaved a big sigh of relief to see that it was only Rishi and no one else. I think I didn't mention that Rishi's moving into our neighborhood led to our friendship and that to the very next house to our's. The balconies of our rooms were so close that we could leap over that and go to each others house whenever we felt like. It was never a problem with me until I get life shocks like this!

"U want to kill me or what by scaring me this way." I asked him irritated.
But instead of answering, he suddenly burst into peels of laughter. God knows, what joke of the year I made to make him laugh that way." And who gave u the permission to enter my room this way?" I continued to ask hoping to make him answer me. But wow! Still laughing.
"First...have a look...at your face and then...." He said, not being able to finish his sentence because of his so aroused laughter. I turned to look at the mirror and then back at him.
"Do u even knw who is the cause of this funny lip gloss mark on my cheek and this horrified expression on my face?" I asked him with my hands on my hips. I was myself feeling like laughing at my stupidity but I bite my lower lip to contain it.
"No" he said relaxing a bit now.
But I didn't think it necessary to reply to that remark cuz I knw he said it simply to annoy me like hell. So, I just scowled at him and turned back to the mirror to rub off the mark on my cheek. This time I tried to put it properly but my tube was snatched away by Rishi.
"Now what?" I asked loudly trying to grab the tube from his hand.
"Hey keep on doing these makeup when u get a boyfriend to go on a date with." He has a little sarcasm in his voice now, and I flinch at his thought but then let it be.
"I am not doing any makeup, just putting..." He cut me off.
"Whatever you're doing, just stop it. These are done by girls who just want to show that they knw how to put on makeup." Saying this he heads yo go downstairs. I too follow him down knowing that when he wants,Rishi will get things to be in his own way only. However, this is the Rishi I've grown to love, right?

Downstairs we both have a little lame conversation with my mother before bidding her bye. Outside in the cab I warned Rishi, "See, because of u we are not even 5 but 10 minutes late. And if I have to miss a part of the movie just because of your nonsense back in my room, I swear to blow up your face then and there in front of everyone. Get it."
But he simply says," It's ok if u will be the one doing that."
"Better"
I hope to end his nonsense with this but there's always more to come maybe worse...