Chapter 4

Am I in need of someone to love me back?
Am I in need of someone to take care of me?
And throw away my loneliness tied in a sack.
I don't think anyone will notice
Cuz I've locked everything in my heart with a key.

Then why do I blink those tears away
When I see u with her,
And pray to make us one someway
But instead, when I come back talking to u
You never miss to make my vision blurr.

It's fine,I m not crying
Cuz love needs courage
But, why can't I stop trying?
Alas! I forgot that
Human heart is foolish and
never ceases to hope.

I need u beside me
I believe u will also do someday,
Cus my eyes are full of love for u to see
And I'll strive to make u feel that everyday.

I knw it's not going to be easy
But have faith in me for my love is true for sure,
And never utter the word impossible
Cuz haven't u heard the saying
'Everything is possible in love n war?'

But wait...his eyes were actually focused on my body. Oh god am I not properly covered? I knw I m cuz no one will ever wear a tank top and a pair of shorts on a cold winter night like this one. I just had a blank expression on when finally his red eyes met mine. He gave me an awkwardly drunken side smile which indicated that he was obviously up to something which will be very unpleasant to behold. I don't react because I'll be mad to return a smile to a drunken stranger. So I quickly look aside and walk outside the gate to be farther from him. After a few seconds, I cared to rage up and down my body and ugh!! its this tank top with the deep neck and my damn cleavage almost visible which is drawing all these unnecessary attention from an unnecessary man. I scowled, literally to one, at my less of self c consciousness to atleast get a fucking scarf. I tried to pull my jacket across my bare chest. I adjusted myself and tried to see from the corner of my eyes if that man was still leaning there, only to realise that he was even closer to me now that he is standing by the wall near the gate.

Now I m really starting to get nervous and panic as to why Rishi is not back till now. What is he doing inside the washroom so long? Fucking some random girl or something,I thought in a mixture of anger and panic. But I shook the thought off as quickly as it came to my mind cuz my Rishi can never be a player. But thoughts just won't stop coming in this type of situations right?

I looked around to the compound trying not to lay my eyes on that stupid man although I could clearly feel his eyes on me. I have to call Rishi now. With a frown and a worried cum panicky face I dialled his contact in my phone. I don't knw why my fingers were trembling so much, either because of the cold or that m a little frightened right now. I want to kick myself for being a coward and not being able to go over an put a tight slap on this man face for being such a pervert. But at this moment, I m unable to think properly let alone a slap.

In addition to my growing nervousness, Rishi was not picking up his phone. I could see that the front compound is empty by now, with only this stranger and me left here. And why would it not , it's been almost half an hour since everyone started to leave and great Rishi is not back and he is not even answering my phone. Oh god let him not be in any trouble like I m out here. I press my lips together tightly cuz I get a feeling that I may break down at any moment with this fer of mine getting the better of me.

At last I take a bold decision to go and look for Rishi myself otherwise, I have to stand here for the rest of the night, I suppose. And when I get him I swear to beat the shit out of him for leaving me alone for so long. And this time m serious of it.

I tried to overlook the man standing there and quickly walked past him inside the gates again. As I was taking big and quick steps to go as far from the man as I could I felt a cold hand grab me by my wrist. I jumped at the sudden contact of cold against my skin. I sharply turned back to look at the drunk right behind me, a wicked smirk playing on his lips. I think this was the situation I was trying to escape from.

"Where from do u get the guts to grab me like that? Leave me at once." I spit the words at him, my face resembling that of an angry bull's. I m surprised at my sudden display of courage after that quite long coward session.

"Why r u getting so hyper? Don't worry m not going to hurt u but just enjoy a little." He heavily slurred his words. I turn my head to look aside when I could smell the liquor on his mouth.

"I said just leave me otherwise gonna call the cops right away." I said without making eye contact with him. I badly tried to pull away but it made him pull me even closer to him and grip my free hand too.

"Hey u were here for the past few minutes,so what would it spoil to stay for a more few minutes? "He slurred, that crooked smirk never leaving his face.

I shot him a dangerous killing glare and said through gritted teeth," Look m warning u, let go off me or else I swear to get u in a big trouble."

"Ok then start off." He said and I could feel his heavy liquor filled breath on my face as he inches his face closer to mine. Oh no! This couldn't really be happening.

"Don't u dare come near me. Let me go, u drunk. U will pay for this. Let go off me." I protested trying my best to free myself from his grip but with no success. His grip was firm against my wrists and I was close to tears, realising that I was almost being touched and misbehaved by a drunken man.

My voice cracked. "Rishi I need u...."

So I am finally happy to update my story. And the small poem above is written by me. I knw it does not have any relation with my chapter. But this poem just came to me n I thought to write it here. So if u liked pls comment. And yes don't forget my chapter to vote and comment for!!