Chapter 2: Back to school

I looked at my self and I was still me. I let out a sigh of relief then leaned back down. "What was with the weird dream it seemed... so... real."

That's what scared me the most about it that the dream seemed so real that it made me wonder if I was really my self. This couldn't be so it's just the sleep talking to me I am me and I know I am me. I slowly drifted off back to sleep and what seemed like 5 minutes to me my alarm clock went off scaring me. I leaned up and got out of my hammock and smacked the alarm clock cutting it off.

I stretched my arms out and yawned then headed over to my closet. I picked up a brown paper bag and opened it. Inside was my uniform for Black Wing Academy. I changed into the uniform made up of a short sleeved white button up under shirt, with a black neck tie with a silver crow on it. I then put on a thin light gray sweater vest pulled over the under shirt with a thin black blazer with two gray buttons on it where my stomach would be. The outfit also came with a matching black mid thigh skirt with black knee socks. After I put my knee socks on I walked down stairs and grabbed my breakfast from the kitchen and on my way out I grabbed my black messenger bag with the school's crest on it witch was the same crow that was on my tie. I slide my shows on and left yelling good bye to my mom who was in the front yard raking up leafs. "Have a good day at school Jade."

"I will mom I promises you that."

I was walking down the street side walk heading to school when I seen Athena up a head of me. "Athena wait up!"

She turned around and smiled at me letting me know she was going to wait as I ran to her. We where walking side by when she looked at me "so Jade are you ready for your first day at the Academy?"

"Of course I am ready we've worked hard to get this far what could stop us now?"

She smiled at me in agreement to what I said. "Oh Athena I had a really crazy dream last night."

"Oh really what was your dream about?"

I begin telling her about my dream from the beginning and when I finished, we where in front of Black Wing Academy. "Wow Jade you where right that is a weird dream."

"Ya I know right."

The school was three stories tall and made of brick. In front of the schools was eight foot tall concrete wall surrounding the school with the front entrance gate wide open. Beside the gate on the wall was the Academy bulletin bored with the Words Blackwing Academy in black with silver outline around the letters; beside the letters was a black metal circle with logo of a Crow that was standing there looking off in the distance. The Bulletin bored read freshmen entrance ceremony at school gym and school assembly today. "Well looks like were going to the gym Jade."

"Ya seems like it."

So me and Athena walked up to the front of the school building and seen a school map inside the school entrance. We went inside and looked and seen the buildings lay out and it was shaped like a side ways capital I. the school was huge and it had a science wing to its self behind the school and the gym was in the back of the school as well. Me and Athena followed a small group of about fifty or so people walking around the building on the concrete path leading to the gym.

When we walked into the gym there was fold out chair to the right and left in five rows with five chairs in each row. We took our seats beside one another and then on the stage where the chairs where facing an older man probably in his 50's wearing a black suit walked on the stage and stop at the mic and looked at us. "Good Morning Freshmen."

We all replied back to his greeting. "Good Morning."

He smiled at us then begins speaking. "Hello my name is Blair Goldstein and I am the principal of Black Wing Academy."