Tay Tay & Prod

You and Prod have been dating for a year.Yall been best friend for a long time.Yall go to the same school yall are the "popular" (i dont really care to much about popularity) couple. Most of the time yall are together but one day that changes.

(At School)

Your at your locker when a dude named Dylan walks toward you.

Dylan: hey Tay/(yn) 

You: hey *putting books in your locker*

Dylan:so i was thinking *leaning on the wall*

You: thinking what 

Dylan: maybe me and you could hang out?

???: shes busy later

Dylan: its cool see you later Tay *walks off*

You:*looks at ???* really?

Prod: well you are busy later 

You: doing what?

Prod: going on a date with me 

You: where are we going

Prod: *made up i hope* le fancy 

You: cool *smiles*

(bell rings)

You: ill see you later

Prod: ill pick you up at 7 

He kissed you cheek and walks to his next class and so do you.

(Skipping to the time of the date your dressed in the picture)

Ym= your mom

Ym: shouldnt he be here by now 

You: he should *checks her watch*

Ym: he might just be running late

You: i hope your  right

(an hour later he shows up but you went to your thinking place still wearing the dress *the Hollywood sign*)

Prod: *knocks on the door*

Ym: hey prod

Prod: wheres Tay/*yn*

Ym: she was upset and i think shes in her room 

He runs to your room and busts right in and notices your not there and the window's open

Prod's P.o.v

im late i know i didnt think it ment that much to her. I love her alot but  shes always around other guys and never with me unless were alone.

So He runs everywhere looking for you then he remembers you might be at the hollywood sign.Hejumps in his car and rives to the sign and finds you staring at the stars  with tear rolling down your face.

Nobody's P.o.v 

Prod: babe?

You: leave me alone

Prod:  you look really beautiful

You: thank i guess

Prod: sorry im really late *wiping your tears*

You: why are you late 

Prod: my mom didnt want me to date you

You: why im a sweet girl, im nice, funny, a little clusmy an(gco)

He kissed you to shut you up and you kissed back you stood up  wrapping your arms around his neck.He picks you by your bootay (haha thats how me and my sister say it).Yall start to make out and it turns into a french kiss. He lays you on the hood of his red camaro and starts to kiss your neck leaving alot of hickeys. Your hands go down his body and pull his shirt off.You notice a little tatoo on the left side of his chest with your name on it.

You: aww boo you got a tatoo with my name on it

Prod:*looks at it* well it was suppost to be a surprize

You: i like it *smiles*

He smiles then kisses you neck again while pulling off your dress. He stops kissing your neck and looks at your matching  red bra and panties. He smirks as he strips off your bra and licks,nibbles,sucks on you boobs.You moan and kinda giggle. Then he goes down to your lady  and rubs you tho your panties. You moan a little louder and he pulls them off throws them to the side and slides a 2 fingers in and pumps them in and out.(its your first time btw). He pulls his fingers out and replaces it with his tounge. You grip his hair as licks and sucks your lady. You lady tightens around his tounge and you cum. You get up and push him on the car as you suck on his sweet stop,he moans and yo starts to lick down his chest and and unzip his pants and  and pull down his pants and boxers and lick the tip of him.

Prod:  babe are you really gonna start with that

You nodd your head and then shove him in your mouth. While you sucking him up you watch his face change and him moaning.He grips your hair and forces you head down even more till he hits the back of your throat. You pull him out and try to catch your breath.He shoves himself back in and mouth f*cks you till he comes. He picks you up and lays you back on the car, then slips on a condom  and slowly puts in a little.

Prod: are you sure you want to do this

You: you love me and i love you

Prod: its gonna hurt a little bit ok

He pushes past the wall and stays still so you can get used to it.You tear a little and he slowly starts to pump.You felt something in you body pop and then wanted him to go faster. He  goes  deeper,harder and faster. As he does so he starts to rub you cocoa. You moan really loud. He pumps faster. Your screaming from all the pleasure. You both come at the same time. He  wants you to ride him so you hop on top and slowly slide on him. You grind on him and then start bouncing. He grabs your waist  and pushes you down harder. You ride for a while and yall came again.

He puts in other weird and crazy positions. Im pretty sure all of L.A heard you so people know his name for sure.Yall weren't just f*cking yall were making love 

i have like 4 more to do so please no more requests

MickieZMouse