Prologue and Intro

© 2013 by Vignesh Ravi All rights reserved.

The truth about the 2012 is about to be revealed.

Set in a world of puppet governments and conspiracies, An ancient and mysterious faction only known as the ORDER seeks to control the world through fear and will stop at nothing to achieve world domination.

Best friends Jake,Patrich,Hari find their lives upside down when they discover their own secret abilities and are forced to join a secret elite special operation to combat such fringe threats.

On their quest they are haunted by Lucifer an other worldly being which controls the strongest emotion of man,fear. 

Prologue

Jake’s POV

“Novus ordo seclorum”

Even more than the actual meaning, The fact that it was said by a Eye of Mordor style “All Seeing Eye” that was staring into his soul terrorized him.

The voice was raspy and sent chills down his spine.

This is not real he reassured himself, Though deep down the recent chain of events made it questionable.

“Scared,Child?”It asked in reverberating pitch and taunting him by taking shape of his Mother. “Go “ He said weakly.

“You, your Friends they will die and your race will be in order” it screeched flashing doomsday images except that was the future unless they stopped Order.

“Go away” he shouted just as he felt a blue tinge of energy materialize in his hands. “Strong no wonder Big Sister(Gaea) chose you, but I shall stand unfazed and through chaos there will be order shall your kind meet salvatio--”

Jake cut it short by hurling the blue energy at it.

He felt a sudden chill up his earlobe as it chuckled in his ear “Very well then I await you”. He felt it lunge on his neck and then there was darkness.

Jake weakly opened his eyes only find himself staring face down at a metal floor,

It took him a moment before he realized he was not alone.

From what he heard he could distinguish two men conversing in German the voices were shrill and metallic .

He weakly turned his head to the right and could with hard effort and the bright halogen lamp he could distinguish two tall men with eagle rimmed Beret cap and the Evil Eye on it.

He gently tried to move him arms only to find they were chained,

“Oh great I’m going to be operated on!” he realized .

He felt an icy liquid run through his neck to his cerebral lobe, Ether he deduced. They must be ready for the kill he thought terrified.

Jake knew there was more in stake than just his life,

For his Brain is part of a key to unleash Lucifer the being he had a nightmare on.

He tried hard to focus which wasn’t very easy thanks to the eye-of-mordor tranquilizer.

Just as he felt the icy touch of the surgical knife in his neck he had sudden gush of adrenaline which zapped fresh blood to his brain and cleared the hallucinogen.

He diverted his attention to the Mad Scientist was about to dissect his brain just as he placed his blade Jake “deflected” the blade to stab the other not-so-lucky keenly observing evil doctor standing beside him .

Before they realized what had happened ,Jake visualized sending a energy surge to the weak halogen lights which got fried and rendered zero visiblity.