true story

Justin was sat in the studio with Ryan he was on a break and they where sat hanging out.

Ryan "how's things with you and selena"

Justin "I don't know bro I love her but she completely took this whole Victoria secret model thing to a whole new level I would never cheat ever and worse part is some of my fans believe I did, lil twist invited her not me like I just wanted to see the lion king"

Ryan laughs "you told her that ?"

Justin "yeah I even tried to make things better by taking her out to dinner but it ended up in an argument she thought I was lying about this whole Barbra thing so she left and then she locked me out I stayed there for half an hour and she still wouldn't let me in the papz were all over me man then when I was leaving she came out and flipped me off"

Ryan "I'm not gonna tell you to break up with her but dude break the fuck up with her she doesn't trust you and Imma tell you one time some where out there is a one less lonely girl and you could be her boyfriend" 

Justin -.- "bro stop quoting my songs seriously this is the 1000th time you have done this" 

Ryan chuckles "I'm sorry i know you just need somebody to love"

Justin glares at Ryan then slaps him across the face (in a funny way)"

Ryan "did you really just slap me?" 

Justin "don't worry everything's gonna be alright" 

They both start laughing when scooter walks in 

Scooter "come let's make some hits" 

Meanwhile with ariana grande she was sat with liz on a we'd chat wih there fans

(They will be reading the questions of the fans out loud)

Ariana "hey guys can you hear us?"

Liz "yeah I think they can yeah there talking now"

Ariana "hi arianalover13 shout Out to you"

Liz "you guys start sending in questions" 

Ariana "favourite song right now"

Liz "uh well see my favourite song right now isn't new so I can't seem to stop listening to hoobastank- the reason"

Ariana "see I find this question hard every time I get it well I really like Bruno marses new song" 

Liz "what do you think about boyfriend?"

Ariana "I love it like he sounds grown up and sexy"

Liz "swaggy"

Ariana "oh my god when he said swaggy I died so cute... Swaggy" giggles 

Liz "they wanna know if you will be doing any covers" 

Ariana "yeah just request the song you want on twitter and ill do the most requested okay?" Ariana's mom walks in "time to sleep girls" ariana and liz say good night to the fans and blow kisses.

A few weeks later justin was sat with Ryan and Alfredo in the studio 

Alfredo was on his laptop with Ryan while justin was out side making a call to selena but she rejects the call justin walks back in.

Alfredo "dude you gotta see this" justin looks Interested and sits between Ryan and Alfredo with the laptop I front of them and play this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewnhnc... 

Justin "Ariana grande die in you arms cover"

Ryan "wait until you hear her voice" Alfredo starts playing it

Justin POV

woah her voice was wow she is wow last time I saw her was at the premier for never say never that was a long time a go tho... But her voice is just amazing I can't take my eyes of her 

Justin "you I have to tweet this out"

Ryan "she's covering your song you don't want people liking her version more then yours"

Justin "she has an amazing voice and it needs to be heard"

Alfredo "she's already famous bro"

Justin "I have 30 million followers plus I wanna show her I listened to it"

Ryan chuckling "you like her?"

Justin "what no her voice that's all"

Ryan "she is hot tho"

Justin "she's beautiful" he snaps out of his trance and sends the tweet

http://25.media.tumblr.com/4480940ce1... 

A few hours later Alfredo walks in "justin are you seriously still watching ariana grandes videos"

Justin shuts his lap top "nah" 

Alfredo goes to open the lap top but justin stops him and smirks Alfredo shakes his head.