understood

-Few days later-

Jai, frankie, liz, Ariana are at the airport waiting for jai to leave when on the big screen MTV news came on “Pop star Justin Bieber has been photographed smoking weed at a party new years night, the teen sensations squeaky clean image may never recover from this as the tabloids are being covered with biebers name, yet Bieber hasn’t spoken out about the claims yet probably due to his manager doing some damage rover, TMZ was sent pictures from someone who was the party, the pictures clearly show Justin Bieber and others at a party with Justin holding weed. The question is will Justin Bieber ever be seen the same way and how many more fans has he lost”

Ariana “oh my god why would he do that” (angry)

Jai “babe chill loads of people smoke weed I have”

Franky “a lot of my friends have to sis”

Liz “the news papers are going to rip him a part”

Ariana looks down worried and sad then hugs jai as they say his plain is here she kisses him and watches him leave a while later ariana tries to call Justin but hes not picking up see texts him “hey Justin its Ariana listen I saw the news please call me”

Meanwhile 

Justin “im sorry scooter it was just one time seriously im sorry”

Scooter “why would you do it Justin I thought you knew better”

Justin “I do but everyone was doing it and I was the only one that said no then everyone started to act like my haters and I don’t know everywhere I go im judged and I wanted some pressure gone I know that non of this is any excuse but im sorry..”

Scooter pacing up and down “we need to fix this now”

Justin “I have to tweet my fans and apologise”

Scooter “no Justin you wont be tweeting anything for awhile not until I thought of something okay we could get out of this and if not we could try use this as publicity”

Justin “what no I need to let them know im sorry and im still the old Justin… im still there Justin”

Scooter “Justin I gave you your career if it wasn’t for me well you know how your life would be so please just do what I say”

Justin stays quiet for awhile before he could say anything scooter handed Justin his phone “its your mom”

Justin POV

Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck

Justin “hiiiii mom”

Pattie “don’t you hi me Justin, im very disappointed in you”

Justins eyes get watery “but-“

Pattie “now your going to do whatever scooter tell you he knows how to handle this, understood?”

Justin “understood”

--end of phone call—

Justin lays back on the bed and covers his face with his hands and scooter leaves the room..

-ariana’s-

Ariana was laying on her bed in the exact same postion looking up at the celing she really wanted to see Justin and Justin really wanted to see her she got up and decided to take a shower meanwhile Justin was finding out ariana’s address, Ariana got out the shower and was getting ready to change when she heard a bang from behind her she gripped on to her towel and turned around to see Justin getting up of the floor

Justin “that went a lot better in my head” looks up and see’s Ariana stood in just her towel and goes quiet and looks at her.

Ariana “what are you doing here”

Justin snaps out of it “I uhm I just yeah uh your naked” 

Ariana “well I wasn’t expecting you to climb threw my window anytime soon and I have towel on so im not completely naked” she grabs some clothes and quickly changes and walks back into her bedroom to see Justin sat on her bed he looks up at her and smiles 

Justin POV

She was just in a towel seriously its like god is telling me to just go for it but I have to respect she’s in a relationship… she turned me down last time so 

Ariana “so why did you climb threw my window I have a front door”

Justin “I knocked but your brother said you were in the shower and told me I should just go, I don’t think he likes me very much”

Ariana “he just doesn’t want me ruining things with jai”

Justin “how would hanging out with me ruin you and him? Do you like me” -smirks-

Ariana blushes and rolls her eyes then playfully hits his arm “oh shut up no but your Justin Bieber” 

Justin moves a bit closer to her “you noticed that ehh”

Ariana smirks “can you smell that? Smells like a joint” 

Justin glares at her “HAHAHAHA your so funny”

Ariana “im kidding you smell great (wow ari that was smooth now he thinks you smelt him) so what was the whole weed thing about”

Justin “just I don’t know pressure, feeling alone I know non of it is a good excuse but it’s the honest truth… I hope you haven’t changed your opinion of me”

Ariana “no Justin I get it, I don’t know how you have managed half the stuff you have been threw, the only thing that would change my opinion of you would be if you had I don’t know punched a baby”

Justin chuckles “oh alright ill try not to punch any babies”

Ariana giggles “you do that”

Justin “you have a cute giggle” 

Ariana “I get that a lot”

Justin “oh I bet you do (gets up and stands in front of her) so I thinking you should spend the day with me” 

Ariana “doing what”

Justin smirks “depends how today goes” –winks- 

Ariana goes red “we can go a party at emma’s house”

Justin “oh ryan’s girlfriend”

Ariana “there dating?”

Justin “that’s what he said ill give him a call and see if he’s going”

--phone call—

J- aye bro theres a party at emma’s you gonna be there?

R- bro iv been here the past 3 days if you know what I mean

J- haha ill see you later bro have fun 

--end---

Justin “does emma sleep around?”

Ariana “no why”

Justin “then her and ryan are dating cause yenno”

Ariana “oh wow she moves quick”

Justin chuckles 

A few hours a later Justin and Ariana were walking in to the party 

Justin POV

Whats wrong with all these guys look at them all checking Ariana out man have some respect I mean she has a boyfriend and its only okay when I do it -.-

Ariana POV

God these girls are looking at Justin like he’s a peace of meat, tonight they will probably be all over him and obviously he will love it, they are just staring at him wait.. did she just bite her lip and him -.-