morning after

I woke up with the sun shining threw the front car window I moved my hand to block out the sun, i sat up and looked out the window the sun was hitting the water on the lake so perfectly feeling the heat against my face and body as I felt the strong arms tensen up that I had spent the night being wrapped up in so peacefully feeling safe I turned around and saw justin completely knocked out still completely naked I moved my self of him and into a different seat and reached for my dress and slid it on before justin woke up I couldn't find my underwear but decided to leave it, I looked in the car mirror at my reflection you could tell i had just woken up but i felt amazing wasn't long before I noticed justin by the corner of the mirror rubbing his eyes I turned and looked at the sun hitting his hard abbs, he sat up and gave me a sweet smile he leaned into kiss me before I knew it memories were flooding back from the other night the wet soft kisses justin left on my neck then i come back of the cloud from last night by feeling justin kissing my lips I hesitated but kissed back, not long after justin realised he was still naked he grabbed his pants and shirt and put them on "morning" he broke the silence his morning voice was so sexy, "morning"
Justin" last night was-"
I blushed "I know"
Justin chuckled "want to grab some food?"
Ariana "I should really just be getting home"
Justin looked disappointed I wanted to spend the day with him I really did but I needed to go home and get a shower talk to my best friend and short things out cause right now my head was a mess 
Justin "okay then" he started the car and drove me home he was so caring and nice he was well... perfect we parked out side my house when justin put his hand on mine stopping me before I got out "I meant what I said last night I love you" those words were like music to my ears I knew last night wasn't some stupid, slutty one night stand what I felt with justin was pure passion, excitement, lust, honesty and most of all love every touch, ever kiss of that night will forever be kept on my body burned into my skin and my brain will never forget any touch he had left on me, "I love you too" he pecked my lips before I got out the car and headed for my door when I heard Justin's car door shut I turned round and saw him stood there after running up to me he pulled me close smiling "11 tonight meet me near the lake" I giggled at Justin's goofy sexy smile "fine but go before anyone sees" justin smile grew and he kissed me on last last time I kissed him back then pushed him away playfully giggling "okay now go" he gave me a wink then got in his car and drove away.

I got into my bed room and laid down on my bed looking at the ceiling then grabbed a pillow and put it over my face I couldn't help it I was smiling like an idiot I started giggling and screaming into my pillow I could feel butter flys in my stomach when a heard a knock at my door I quickly sat up and moved the pillow "come in ?" The door opened slowly I tried to act as normal as I could 
Joan "are you okay sweetie"
I nodded "great why?"
Joan "well you never came home last night" 
Ariana "oh I slept at Emma's" 
Joan "thought so, you girls always together" she smiles then leaves the room
Finally I need to talk to Emma right now 
-- phone call--
A: come over right now
E: why what's wrong?
A: just come over can't talk about this over the phone 
E:fine ill be there in about an hour I have to shower. 
A: me too see you in an hour love youuuu
E: love you too
---end of call--

Ryan: who was that? 
Emma: it's ari sorry babe I have to go soon 
Ryan: it's fin- *phone rings* hold on its Justin

-phone call- 
R: hey what's up bro
J: dude come over 
R: what's wrong ?
J: can't talk about this over the phone come over hurry
R: okay okay 
--end of call--

Emma gives Ryan a look "did he just tell you to come over right now"
Ryan gives her a look back "yeah why"
Emma "ariana just said the exact same thing to me"
Ryan "you don't think" 
Emma "that's exactly what I think"

Justin's POV
perfect, amazing, the best night of my life these are the only words I can think to describe last night with ariana *lays down on his bed looking up at the ceiling smiling* everything every touch, every kiss, every second pure perfection when I'm with her I feel like a whole new person I can so anything as long as I know she's there like I can be my complete self around her and she loves me how did I get so lucky ? But last night wow last night was everything my hearts still going faster by the thought of it making her happy is all I care about now and I-
Ryan "dude you decent?"
I sat up hearing Ryan outside my bedroom door and tried to look normal "yeah dude come in" Ryan came in and sat down with a smirk he obviously had an idea about what I was gonna say 
Ryan "anything you wanna tell me"
I chuckled "well me and ariana... In the car by the lake"
Ryan "oh no way bro so happy for you I knew you really liked her"
I couldn't not tell my best friend I felt my self getting serious "dude I- I- I love her, I'm in love with her" 
Ryan's face changed "bro you mean a lot to me your like my brother from another mother *both chuckle* but she has a boyfriend"
I completely forgot about jai my head soon looked down at the ground, I loved ariana at this point I didn't care anymore if she had a boyfriend in my heart we were already together "I know she has a boyfriend but we slept together she said she loves me even if you don't agree I'm not giving up"
Ryan "I don't want you to give up I want you to go get the girl you love"
Justin smiles "thanks bro, well I wanna do something for her tonight"
Ryan "what?"
Justin "secret" smirks